• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

center

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens trade 2016 probowl C Zuttah to 49ers for a 6th round swap

Niners coach Kyle Shanahan has often put a premium on the center in his offense, a priority made clear by the $45 million contract the Falcons gave to Alex Mack last year when Shanahan was Atlanta's offensive coordinator

"Kyle and I are firm believers that competition brings out the best in everyone," San Francisco general manager John Lynch said in a news release. "We also believe that you can never have enough good offensive linemen, and Jeremy has certainly proven to be a very talented player having earned a Pro Bowl selection last season."

Damn, why couldn't we trade him Kelce?

Damn I remember wanting Unger and Pouncy - both top 10 C's today. *sigh*

I don't see Zuttah listed in top C's and I know Kelce was ranked like 32nd and made it also. How good was Zuttah?? Can't say I've ever followed or read about him. Trade of 6th to get rid of Kelce tho?? Mmmmm

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howie certainly listened if Lynch was interested. Howie said GMs call him and tell him he can't be keeping all his Olinemen and apparently try to give him shit value for them. Howie feels like he's holding the cards so he's waiting for a better deal. If they really want to make room to sign another FA, the trade value of Kelce probably becomes cheaper. Howie's indicated he doesn't mind dealing from a position of strength during the season should that wind up being the best option. I think he's doing some pretty smart stuff.

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO Kielce needs to be replaced by a bigger body. Whatever we can get for him...

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howie certainly listened if Lynch was interested. Howie said GMs call him and tell him he can't be keeping all his Olinemen and apparently try to give him shit value for them. Howie feels like he's holding the cards so he's waiting for a better deal. If they really want to make room to sign another FA, the trade value of Kelce probably becomes cheaper. Howie's indicated he doesn't mind dealing from a position of strength during the season should that wind up being the best option. I think he's doing some pretty smart stuff.

100% This!

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one is going to trade for Kelce.

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think he has a couple of teams interested, but we won't know until draft weekend and depending on how their boards shake out he could become a better option.

If he isn't moved during draft weekend, he could be cut shortly afterwards.