• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CBS Refugee NBA Fantasy League?

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cane I can admit when I'm wrong... But for the record if Kold would have made it or Poncho actually played his guys the rest of us had no chance... The trade for Rondo cost me the championship...:L

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a feeling that Rondo trade would be your death blow, Wlk. But you have to admit he did win a few games for you - he just stunk it up the week you needed him most.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a feeling that Rondo trade would be your death blow, Wlk. But you have to admit he did win a few games for you - he just stunk it up the week you needed him most.

I kind of think that WLK made too many trades - and trade himself out of a championship. In the regular season you will win some and lose a few, but it's what the players do for you consistently that takes you all the way.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He slowed when I thought he might start rolling... I needed the triple-double Rondo not the double-double... But the biggest blow was Nene being a bitch... How is going to come back now...? Injury hit me late as even Pau finally went down... If Nene Pau and Rondo all play like they should I run away with it:.. Alas the shit on me:..:sadbron:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of think that WLK made too many trades - and trade himself out of a championship. In the regular season you will win some and lose a few, but it's what the players do for you consistently that takes you all the way.

No... You make moves when you can get a guy who gets 30 consistent but puts 40 or more every so often... I would trade for Rondo again the same trade if Nene doesn't go down... Basically I lost 3 PF and only had 1 to fill in... It should have been Pau, Nene, and Harris... Harris went from a solid 3PF to a weak 2PF, and I had to find 2 guys to step up... It was just bad timing... Dwight Howard went down too... But again, I would make a move to get Rondo all day... Maybe you should look into moving players instead of hoarding them...:noidea: