• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cashew Milk

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why because i like cashew milk? I cant drink regular milk, pardon me.....

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So i cant drink milk........always did soy, then got on an almond milk kick........now kinda go back and forth.........

saw cashew milk today and grabbed it...........its delicious.......IMHO better than soy and almond

silk-cashew-milk.png

I've been using flax milk for about a month and I don't mind it, especially ok for cereal and such. You may want to check it out.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just for the first time tried almond milk because my sister told me she's replaced traditional cereal/dairy milk with an almond milk and chia seed pudding that sits in the fridge overnight.

After trying this stuff and reading all the benefits of it vs. traditional dairy milk it's hard to imagine why more people haven't switched.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just for the first time tried almond milk because my sister told me she's replaced traditional cereal/dairy milk with an almond milk and chia seed pudding that sits in the fridge overnight.

After trying this stuff and reading all the benefits of it vs. traditional dairy milk it's hard to imagine why more people haven't switched.

The stuff(almond milk) isn't that bad is it? I originally thought it would be gross. I still don't drink it or any other kind of milk on a regular basis, but if I did, most likely it would be something like this(actually like munching cereal as a snack opposed to a morning breakfast)...On the other hand, I have no idea what the hell chia seed pudding is like :suds:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The stuff(almond milk) isn't that bad is it? I originally thought it would be gross. I still don't drink it or any other kind of milk on a regular basis, but if I did, most likely it would be something like this(actually like munching cereal as a snack opposed to a morning breakfast)...On the other hand, I have no idea what the hell chia seed pudding is like :suds:

It's actually very good!

I'll let you know in the morning how the pudding turns out.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like vanilla almond milk to drink, and my kids love the double chocolate kind. But I don't care for the unsweetened unflavored almond milk to drink by itself. And I don't really want to have a separate milk just to cook with. Probably the only reason I haven't switched completely.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please do!!! I'm interested what its like, the taste and texture...

I'm giving it two thumbs up!

It's a.) Very filling, b.) tastes great with a nice pudding texture, and c.) is very nutritious.

It took me a couple of tries to perfect the consistency and now I'm good at it.

Hint: It's way easier to add too much milk to start with and then more chia seeds later than adding too many chia seeds at first and letting it get dry.

Let it sit at least overnight.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive never seen it here in PA, but in hawaii i saw walnut milk