• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Carolina Panthers Ongoing thread ...

Bize

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win against the 49ers, hopefully next Monday the Panthers can step up and take out the Patriots, I'll be at the game. If the Panthers can run the ball well and the defense shows up I'm liking the chances here.

Tabasco Kat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we can get him cheap what do you guys think about Ed Reed, I know he is old but we learned you need extra help in the secondary and O-line, he bad mouthed the coaching in Houston so I am sure he will be gone.

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we can get him cheap what do you guys think about Ed Reed, I know he is old but we learned you need extra help in the secondary and O-line, he bad mouthed the coaching in Houston so I am sure he will be gone.

Hell, we've brought in just about everybody else, lol. Honestly, I'd be surprised if it happened, as he probably wouldn't be cheap enough.

Tabasco Kat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, we've brought in just about everybody else, lol. Honestly, I'd be surprised if it happened, as he probably wouldn't be cheap enough.
Yeah if he doesent come cheap I would not want us giving up draft picks that we will need, but for our current playoff push it would be nice to have a veteran like Reed who has been there.

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3

With the way our defense is playing why mess with success? Ain't nothing broken - ain't nothing needs fixin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey was benched in Hou for not playing well. our depth and production at safety is good, and he cant play ST so what do we need him for?

Tabasco Kat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bingo! good luck with that, the good teams get better ie Patriots,Broncos,Seahawks we need to shore up our team for the playoffs you guys might not want Reed thats cool but sitting on our hands is not the answer come on Gettleman we have a shot this year!

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
A team is not going to release an all pro in the first year of a 3 year $15 million dollar contract just because he said they got out coached. Obviously he did not come back from his injury as a capable safety.

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Reed to the Jest. He basically got beat out by DJ Swearinger down there, and I'm guessing Houston is unloading some guys, in light of the fact they probably won't make the playoffs. As far as bringing him in here, I think there were risks, and a lot of unkowns about his ability to still perform at a high level.

Last edited by a moderator:

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Reed to the Jest. He basically got beat out by DJ Swearinger down there, and I'm guessing Houston is unloading some guys, in light of the fact they probably won't make the playoffs. As far as bringing him in here, I think there were risks, and a lot of unkowns about his ability to still perform at a high level.

In Gettleman we trust

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tobassco Kat we are getting better bud. our secondary today is better than it was at the begining of the year. Mitchel is emerging and has really stabalized our safety spot, we have Lester and White who are emerging young players and they are getting better. Stewert returned and is providing a nice change up since he came, and Ginn is still providing sparks in either the recieving game and or ST. Also dont forget the injuries to our o line in which we have people stepping up in those spots and are playing very well.

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Tobassco Kat we are getting better bud. our secondary today is better than it was at the begining of the year. Mitchel is emerging and has really stabalized our safety spot, we have Lester and White who are emerging young players and they are getting better. Stewert returned and is providing a nice change up since he came, and Ginn is still providing sparks in either the recieving game and or ST. Also dont forget the injuries to our o line in which we have people stepping up in those spots and are playing very well.

Amen Brother!
We have leadership. We have talent. As evidenced by the Conner signing, when Mr. Gettleman sees a need for a back up he gets him one

Tabasco Kat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did I say anything about our secondary was not good I said we are in a push for the playoffs and if we could get a decent player for a good price I think we should go after him whether he be a starter or a bench player thats all, and I never said we were getting worse bud. Go Panthers Beat New England!!!:suds:

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucs put an ass-whoopin' on ATL. Tell you what, Tampa Bay is getting better. I don't think they'll be drafting first.

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saints up on the Whiners 14-10 at 1/2.

Tabasco Kat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playoff tickets go on sale Wed. morning Jan 1st for our Sunday game the 12th, my brother and I are going to go, we had a blast at the Belk bowl. I hope some of you guys can make it as well. Go Panthers!!!

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, who would we rather face next week? San Fran or Green Bay?