• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Carolina game

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Embarrassing sequence

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're going to just give this game away aren't we?

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow ... frustrating game, but we're 5-1!!! Hate Thursday games

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whew. Never easy...
Great win

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Refs called 10 Eagle Penalties for 126 yards as opposed to 1 penalty for 1 yard against Carolina ... yet we won despite that BS!

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These refs were seriously crooked, but we still won. One of the grittier wins I can recall--on the road, everything going against you, but you find a way to win.

Wentz is clearly for real. He took a while to beat the blitz in this one and he needs to work on that, but you can see he is a thoughtful guy who analyzes his game and improves.

I didn't think this was our year, but...I am starting to believe it could be. We are as good as anyone in the NFC.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Refs called 10 Eagle Penalties for 126 yards as opposed to 1 penalty for 1 yard against Carolina ... yet we won despite that BS!

That was the worst officiated game I've seen in a loooong time.

Literally, and I mean LITERALLY every drive Carolina scored there was a BULLSHIT penalty involved. EVERY SINGLE ONE!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go watch the late hit on Barnett (which was stupid because he shouldnt have touched Cam) but he barely grazed him, Cam flopped AND THEY FELL FOR IT.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was not pretty in some ways....but once again this team didn't roll over. The defense clearly has its known flaws...but I have not seen such an intense, swarming Eagles D.

Combine that with a solidly developing QB and a fucking dump truck in the backfield and this can be very exciting Eagles football to watch!

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These refs are fucking retarded

Retarded, maybe, but Morelli hates the Eagles. I knew we were in trouble as soon as I heard his name in the beginning of the game. He always favors the home team, and just does not like the Eagles for some reason.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was the worst officiated game I've seen in a loooong time.

Literally, and I mean LITERALLY every drive Carolina scored there was a BULLSHIT penalty involved. EVERY SINGLE ONE!

couldn'dt agree more. If you watch after the Cam Leap for the endzone.. while he is walking back to the sideline.. he is laughing/joking until he looks back and sees the camera, then grinses in pain and grabs his shoulder. Cam should get an Oscar for his acting job tonight. And the refs earned every penny they got paid by CAR this game.

GREAT WIN PHI with everything against you. Wentz is awesome. And I LOVE OUR CB's!!! I love the way they play the ball and are aggressively going after them.

I did not expect for us to be this good until next year. But we just showed we are playoff ready, even with many key injuries. SB or bust this year guys!!! Enjoy the season.

SIDENOTE: Hate tony room as a QB, but he is actually a darn good announcer. He calls plays correct before they happen a LOT and has for several weeks now. Very impressive. And without a lot of bias injected. I'm surprised that I like romo as an announcer.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to Philly Nelson Agholor ... took a while, but damn he's starting to look explosive!

I told you guys not to give up on that guy too soon. This was his make it or break it year. I love his work ethic and how he truly fought to improve and get over his mental issues. great player and glad he is putting it together.

I have to say this officiating was the absolute worst of any I've ever seen before.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
couldn'dt agree more. If you watch after the Cam Leap for the endzone.. while he is walking back to the sideline.. he is laughing/joking until he looks back and sees the camera, then grinses in pain and grabs his shoulder. Cam should get an Oscar for his acting job tonight. And the refs earned every penny they got paid by CAR this game.

GREAT WIN PHI with everything against you. Wentz is awesome. And I LOVE OUR CB's!!! I love the way they play the ball and are aggressively going after them.

I did not expect for us to be this good until next year. But we just showed we are playoff ready, even with many key injuries. SB or bust this year guys!!! Enjoy the season.

SIDENOTE: Hate tony room as a QB, but he is actually a darn good announcer. He calls plays correct before they happen a LOT and has for several weeks now. Very impressive. And without a lot of bias injected. I'm surprised that I like romo as an announcer.

Im pissed and I think the Eagles need to bitch about it publicly only because they won and it doesnt sound like sour grapes. I need a win next week to start talking playoffs. 6-1, 5-0 in the NFC, 3-0 in the NFC East with a two game lead and tie breakers. Then I'll say playoffs. Next Monday night is HUUUUGE!

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo said it, ever since he moved to the slot he became a player. He was obviously a slot receiver all along. Chip thought he would outsmart everyone playing him outside against #1 corners.