• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cardinals/Rams

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one thats looking over his shoulder for these guys? everybody talks about the the panthers playing well but look at the cardinals. The rams are also playing well and both these teams ran right over the colts (whom of course beat us and the 49ers). Im not worried about them catching us in the NFC west race but this division just got serious and Im glad were facing them at home the next time we face them.

I was just wondering what everyone elses thoughts are on the cardinals and rams. Im going to be keeping an eye on them these next few games with all this momentum they have especially the cardinals there losses came against good teams (SEA,NO,SF,STL)

AZhawks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Living in AZ I get to see a good amount of Cardinal football. I think the one thing that was missing early on was good QB play. The last couple of games Palmer has been pretty hot and accurate. Throwing 6 TD's and only 1 pick the past three games. Wouldnt be surprised to see them in the playoffs over SF.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one thats looking over his shoulder for these guys? everybody talks about the the panthers playing well but look at the cardinals. The rams are also playing well and both these teams ran right over the colts (whom of course beat us and the 49ers). Im not worried about them catching us in the NFC west race but this division just got serious and Im glad were facing them at home the next time we face them.

I was just wondering what everyone elses thoughts are on the cardinals and rams. Im going to be keeping an eye on them these next few games with all this momentum they have especially the cardinals there losses came against good teams (SEA,NO,SF,STL)

You are not the only one. Our remaining schedule still scares me. Luckily we have most of the games at home, but it is still a long road. It is possible that the NFC and AFC West have both wild cards for each conference.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Definitely not, I spent majority of the time on the main forums yesterday and explained that we should be concern about the rising of the teams behind us... especially the Cardinals.

This division is turning into how everyone expected in the pre-season, a competitive and best division in football. The upcoming games against the Cardinals and Rams will not be easy for us. However, looking through both team's schedules, they have a tough road ahead for them.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't it crazy that the Colts beat the Seahawks and Broncos (the supposed two best teams in the nfl) and got smacked by the Cardinals and Rams

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't it crazy that the Colts beat the Seahawks and Broncos (the supposed two best teams in the nfl) and got smacked by the Cardinals and Rams

They were a lot healthier earlier in the season too. Luck doesn't have a lot of help right now.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Niner fan, I worry...sorta. But both teams have plenty of warts, namely back up QB in STL and ARZ's validation as a good team lies on the streaky arm of Palmer. That makes me anxious to watch them play but confident in the outcome.

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Niner fan, I worry...sorta. But both teams have plenty of warts, namely back up QB in STL and ARZ's validation as a good team lies on the streaky arm of Palmer. That makes me anxious to watch them play but confident in the outcome.

Zona is going to smack the 9er's in the mouth on that last Sunday and take the 6th seed with Carolina with the 5th.

Zona outplayed SF between the 20's last month (400+ yds of O) but Carson was Carson. He's on a roll now and Zona at home will be tough. Unless Kaep has a resurrection, Zona's front 7 will beat the tar out of him. Zona 23 - SF 16.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zona is going to smack the 9er's in the mouth on that last Sunday and take the 6th seed with Carolina with the 5th.

Zona outplayed SF between the 20's last month (400+ yds of O) but Carson was Carson. He's on a roll now and Zona at home will be tough. Unless Kaep has a resurrection, Zona's front 7 will beat the tar out of him. Zona 23 - SF 16.

Some wishful thinking but I get your angle. Our pass rush ensures that Palmer is good for 1-2 picks. As soon as he's backpedaling as he throws, he might as well go to cover the runback on the INT. No real running game means our pass rush can pin their ears back. Should be fun, don't see the same result that you do though.

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some wishful thinking but I get your angle. Our pass rush ensures that Palmer is good for 1-2 picks. As soon as he's backpedaling as he throws, he might as well go to cover the runback on the INT. No real running game means our pass rush can pin their ears back. Should be fun, don't see the same result that you do though.

I agree on Palmer, he's been a turnover machine and reason I've been surprised how well he's played recently.

He still threw for 300 yds in your house. He has good chemistry with MFloyd right now and add in more of Ellington and Zona has a solid all - around squad.

Like most teams in the league and especially Zona, their success lies on the right arm of Palmer and his decision making.

Even if you lose, you hold tie-breakes over Zona, based on that ESPN playoff simulator.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawks should have beat the Colts. If they played now Hawks would demolish that team. They just got lucky to play us then and not now is all.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One thing to watch out for… Rams have a GREAT pass rush and that has spelled trouble for Kaep … Last night he did whatever he wanted vs the Redskins but it won't be like that vs the Rams…