• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cardinals in the Series!

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last nights game was just epic and now the Cardinals are 4 wins away from their first title since 2006.

:becky:

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets update:

Game 1 Cards win 3-2.
Game 2 Cards lose 2-1.
Game 3 Cards win 16-7.

Not exactly what I envisioned on the way to the 2-1 Series lead but it works. Going to be a tough game tomorrow. Holland has some serious stuff. Shutout kind of repertoire and Jackson wasn't exactly sharp in Milwaukee in his last outing. Need 7 strong from him but 4 or less is the more likely scenario.

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, Pujols just hit 3 home runs in a game because of the stupid way the Rangers were pitching him but it was one heck of an accomplishment. Not sure who mislead them into thinking they can throw him those kinds of pitches to him but I am sure they won't make the same mistakes again. Probably see nothing but intentional walks from here on out which means Holliday needs to step up and start producing.

Lukawren24

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Where is ginger. She hasnt been on her soapbox on the ranger site since she got called out. Funny

gregrey972

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well gentlemen...it appears it is now her turn to have a few words to say...her team definately earned it damn it! I may never be the same after seeing that!!!

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what guys. Been working every night and not watching any baseball. Sorry. Real life intervenes. Got home very late tonight and happened to catch 1 batter. In the end it was the only batter that mattered.

But from my perspective both teams have played atrocious baseball for the most part. Sure tonight was exciting. Walk off home run in extra innings. Fabulous. 5 errors in the game. A guy getting picked off of third with the bases loaded and 1 out. Cruz missing a fly ball at the wall that cost the Rangers the game. Total friggin' clown ball as Adam Morris puts it. Not a whole lot to be happy with when I really didn't care who won the series just that it was well played.

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is ginger. She hasnt been on her soapbox on the ranger site since she got called out. Funny

Called out for what? Rooting for the Cardinals? Being a traitor? Never ever kept it a secret that I was primarily a Cardinal fan. Cardinals are my favorite team in EVERY sport I watch. Every single one of them. Sorry if that hurts anyone's feelings but I follow the Rangers because I live in the vicinity and I love baseball. Don't like that then sue me.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ginger im seriously not mad at you,but this loss was heart wrenching,,,, gl tomorrow,im not giving up i hope to hell we win but we blew it tonight and i hope you keep coming to the rangers board.....just not right after the worst WS choke ever

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOU ARE THE BEST GINGER.

You need to go back to the Angels board at ESPN dude and give it a rest. You are quite possibly the single most negative person I've ever encountered on the internet. Thank goodness, I don't have to interact with you in real life. You are a complete and utter beating of the worst kind. I don't understand how you get your kicks out of this. While you are obviously very intelligent and you have some good baseball knowledge I think you are just plain ass crazy. :confused2:

Last edited by a moderator: