• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Can the Patriots Repeat...Again?

Do the Patriots repeat in 2019?

• Yes

• No

• GFY and hand me the potato salad

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They play in a bad division again so they are already penciled into the playoffs. If they get a bye they only have to win 2 games to get to the SB. Still don't think they repeat. If everything seems to go their way, they could though.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mahomes is considerably better than Luck, so no.

r5igtzatsphi8wifanyn.gif

...so then why are we blowing him when he hasn't done shit yet? It started immediately for Luck too.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...so then why are we blowing him when he hasn't done shit yet? It started immediately for Luck too.
Mahomes led a team within an offsides of the SB, threw for 50 touchdowns in his first year as a starter.

Let me know when Luck has done anything to be held in that esteem. Mahomes is what Luck was hyped into being.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mahomes led a team within an offsides of the SB, threw for 50 touchdowns in his first year as a starter.

Let me know when Luck has done anything to be held in that esteem. Mahomes is what Luck was hyped into being.

You won't find me defending Luck and Mahomes does look very good but you're waaay early on the HOF call.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They get another guaranteed 6 wins this season, so hard to see how they don't have at least HFA through the AFCCG.

I didn't check the schedule, so they have 6 against the NFC ? Nice just like bye weeks

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams will need to improve to take them down if the Patriots are rolling out a top 5 defense.

Ravens have a top D that could slow down Brady but if the Chargers were able to scheme a formation to stop Jackson then the Patriots can do it just the same or better.

Chargers need to be able to play Man defense against the Patriots. Edelman eats Zone defenses for free and the Patriots kicked their butt on both sides of the trenches last year. Chargers rely on their pass rush but it doesn't matter if Brady can pick out spots in the zone or just run the ball down their throat. Rivers' record against Brady is also abysmal.

Do the Steelers have enough weapons on offense? They have Juju, a great oline, a semi badass TE, and a bunch of dudes. At that point, you're relying on Big and Tomlin to outperform Brady and Bellichick in a fist fight and I don't see it.

Browns will lose if/when they make it because they won't have the experience to deal with Bellichick in the playoffs. This also applies to the Jets and Bills if everything goes right for them.

Houston has a red zone issue on offense and it doesn't seem like their weapons can stay healthy all year.

Titans can compete in a fistfight but if it comes down to a shootout then they'd lose big.

To me, that really just leaves Kansas City and Jacksonville as probable contenders in the AFC and they both are going to have growing pains this year with KC having an almost entirely different defense and Jacksonville bringing in a new QB. Neither team is really even guaranteed a playoff chance to take down NE, too.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait until Belichick gets into the HOF. He'll have the shortest speech ever. It'll go something like this.

Thank you.

Then he'll just walk off the stage.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait until Belichick gets into the HOF. He'll have the shortest speech ever. It'll go something like this.

Thank you.

We're onto Canton

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They both made it to the AFCCG once. At least PM made a game of it.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thank you.

I figured he'd thank his dad.

And maybe Ernie.

Say the players have to execute.

Then leave.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured he'd thank his dad.

And maybe Ernie.

Say the players have to execute.

Then leave.

I hope he says this. I want to thank Art Modell for firing me after he moved his franchise to Baltimore.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thank you.

Nah, he’ll say more, something like:
“I am honored we could do all that. The game is about doing things like that. You have to be able to do all that to succeed in this league. I want to thank all the players, coaches, RK, and everyone else that was involved for helping me do that.”