• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can someone translate that heisman speech for me into English?

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haters gonna hate. lol

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How come you don't have your kids educated in the South?

Has nothing to do with the education. We moved back to the shithole of IN before he started school. When we had our son we said that he would finish school at the place he started. We did not want to remove him from a school. If I had my way we would have never moved back in the first place.

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see someone took his douche pills today. Try going down south into the smaller towns. Just because a person does not speak you version of uppity ass white boy English does not mean anything.

Oh and he said FUCK Y'ALL. I won this bitch.

End of Thread.

Translation, I don't care that the person who won is marginally intelligent or an accused rapist, he came from my school, I'm blind to everything else.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
his speech was pretty decent imo. if you really couldn't understand what he was saying then you suck at listening.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hueytown is metro Birmingham so the "small town" crap doesn't fly. He got a quality education and could speak better if he chose to.

He is from Bessemer. He went to school in Hueytown. And Birmingham is not a metro area. Hell it is not even a big city. And Yes I know Birmingham quite well. Spent so much time there for work. All of the UAB hospitals, VA Med Center downtown, St. Vincents. Fort Wayne, IN is bigger than Birmingham and it is still a small town.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation, I don't care that the person who won is marginally intelligent or an accused rapist, he came from my school, I'm blind to everything else.

Umm... get some things straight. He is no loner an accused in anything. End of that one. And how do you know he is marginally intelligent? YOu don't so move along.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is from Bessemer. He went to school in Hueytown. And Birmingham is not a metro area. Hell it is not even a big city. And Yes I know Birmingham quite well. Spent so much time there for work. All of the UAB hospitals, VA Med Center downtown, St. Vincents. Fort Wayne, IN is bigger than Birmingham and it is still a small town.

I got married in Birmingham and two of my kids were born there. My wife is from the metropolis of Sumiton. After I liberated her, she's never been back and you couldn't tow her back with a tow-truck.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Birmingham area is 2-3x as big as the Fort Wayne metro area.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You Drank

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm... get some things straight. He is no loner an accused in anything. End of that one. And how do you know he is marginally intelligent? YOu don't so move along.

You don't really believe that do you? He will always be linked to that charge and we aren't even sure there aren't more actions left to be taken. It doesn't just disappear because a Tallahassee police department says there's nothing to the allegation.

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Birmingham tv market is #42 in the USA...with 717,500 households
Ft. Wayne tv market is #109 in the USA...with 265,300 households

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually The Birmingham area had 41 Square Miles more area than Fort Wayne, IN. 151 for Birmingham and 140 for Fort Wayne. But you stated Birmingham was a metro area. Ft. Wayne has a larger population by 40,000 itself compared to the population of Birmingham itself.

The Birmingham area is small towns incorporated into an area. They are still small towns.

Hueytown High School has 1100 kids in total. Carroll High School in Fort Wayne has 2100 kids in total. THe Birmingham area is made up of small towns period. The city of Birmingham is small as well. This is all I meant by he is from a small town. He is because Bessemer has a population of only 27k.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't really believe that do you? He will always be linked to that charge and we aren't even sure there aren't more actions left to be taken. It doesn't just disappear because a Tallahassee police department says there's nothing to the allegation.

B-b-but Winston could never r*pe a girl! He's our star QB! Our star athletes would never do such a horrible thing! I mean look at how nice he is! What a great guy, that girl is just a slut who "regrets" having sex with a future NFL player who will be making millions of dollars!

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually there will be NO FURTHER ACTION in the case even after the attempt by Ms. Carroll. Here is an article from the Orlando Sentinel to confirm it.

Governor says Florida won't reopen Jameis Winston case despite plea from accuser's attorney - Orlando Sentinel

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B-b-but Winston could never r*pe a girl! He's our star QB! Our star athletes would never do such a horrible thing! I mean look at how nice he is! What a great guy, that girl is just a slut who "regrets" having sex with a future NFL player who will be making millions of dollars!

It's clearly absurd to insinuate that college athletes in Tallahassee, Gainesville or Miami would receive preferential treatment when it comes to criminal charges. You're just trolling and it's uncalled for.