• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Calipari was just kicked out!

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Wichita State is a great example of the opposite of what happened....and Florida. I think it's the maturity to lead. Lot's of Seniors.

The NBA is going to weigh in on UK. I'm thinking all but Randle should return. But I bet more go. Stein, both Harrison's. Which will leave UK with another young team next year.

Would not surprise me to see Calley-stein, James Young, Randle, and Dakari Johnson all go in the draft although I agree that they should all stay another year. Probably a good thing for the rest of the SEC if they go to the draft.

CoolStoryBro

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter what a lot of these UK players think....many of them will be back next year, simply because the scouts {and others}will tell them they need to stay another year.

With the new class coming in (2nd) in the nation) that could make the team still hate to play with each other, it'll be 8-9 dudes going crazy for PT trying to interview for the NBA.

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the new class coming in (2nd) in the nation) that could make the team still hate to play with each other, it'll be 8-9 dudes going crazy for PT trying to interview for the NBA.

LOL! Don't make me feel even worse CoolStory...I was just starting to feel a little better after douggie posted the awesome picture; jonvi got my back for me..and Runeman comes in with a level headed analysis of the situation.

I think Randle and Young will go.....we also lose Hood and Polson to graduation but.......everyone else should stay and get another year of experience.

As far as being a good sport it's easy for all of us. As soon as some poster starts spouting bullshlt on here...Trolly does a little housecleaning and things settle down again.

What's that commercial... when they get too wild....hand them a snickers to eat...then ask...... better?

In Trolly's case it's hand them their ass....then ask..."better?":lol:

UKnation87

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not lercturing you asshole. Calipari didnt get caught yet you fucking punk. Hypocrite im not you bitch..

While I dont deny that Cal has seen two of his Final Four's ripped from the NCAA record book, I would argue that it had nothing to do with "Cal cheating".

I would suggest a tool I like to use called "Google". Once there, you would actually see that Camby was a Jr in college when he accepted money from a would-be agent.

Rose, although never proven to have taken or not taken the SAT was cleared via the NCAA clearing-house twice prior to stepping foot on the court for Memphis and Cal.

Now, do I think he is an angle? Nope, not at all. He walks in that gray area as well as anyone. However, he doesn't need to cheat or pay players to come an play for him. So I would hope that people could move on and find something other "Cal's a cheat" type trash talk but unfortunately, I guess it will never change. :scratch:

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not lercturing you asshole. Calipari didnt get caught yet you fucking punk. Hypocrite im not you bitch..

Christalmighty. You've gotta stop posting when you're fucking drunk. If you weren't lecturing me, then you were certainly bitching and moaning like a little fucking girl because I wasn't nice to you. (despite you coming into this thread calling people dickheads and assholes) So yes, you are absolutely a fucking hypocrite, you fucking hypocrite.

And while we're on the subject of you being a whiny fucking hypocrite, I'll also bring to everyone's attention that you threw out baseless allegations against a man, and when those same baseless allegations were thrown back in your direction, you cried about how baseless they were. Sober up, get off the fucking sauce, and comeback when you have something useful to say.

If you don't like being called a whiny fucking hypocrite, stop being a fucking hypocrite, and quite your whining.