• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Calipari was just kicked out!

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

shake_weight_jiggle.gif
Thank you for your input.......I feel better now.

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, perhaps when I tell you it was Kyle Macy, you should fucking double check before you come back and tell me to get my head out of my ass.

Try not to be such an asshole. I made mistake. Steve Fisher has been gone from M forever now and there were no recruiting violations at Michigan when he was there. Or do you know more then the NCAA does..

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
….or maybe this one. You're a good sport tango.

vince-calipari.gif

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try not to be such an asshole. I made mistake. Steve Fisher has been gone from M forever now and there were no recruiting violations at Michigan when he was there. Or do you know more then the NCAA does..

Don't go fucking lecturing me about being an asshole when you come into a thread, guns blazing, spewing a bunch of unsubstantiated bullshit. Fuck off.

Don't fucking ask me if I know more than the NCAA... you're the one that said Calipari was a "Cheating, illegal recruiting MF" despite what the NCAA said. If you're going to just make up bullshit and pass it off as fact, so am I. Don't like it? Don't fucking do it, you fucking hypocrite.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tango....fuckem all. It's the media that set this up for failure. Fans that buy into a preseason ranking have much to learn. Dipsticks jumping on a bad run are internet studs with lot's of yackin and very little packin.

If we all stepped back to preseason, damn near everyone was onboard with UK's 1 ranking. Few had the balls to question or debate it.

Now all of a sudden you have all these mouth breathers with hindsight staking claim to knowing UK was going to fail. Yeah....right.

I'd take UK's last five years over damn near every other schools. When you have one of the best 5 year records on the planet....just fuckem.

After the losses and as much shit is being talked....UK is a team I don't want in SU's bracket.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hoping that UK would jell into a great basketball team and they have not. That said, they have a bunch of 1st round draft picks and can play ball when things are right. Looks to me the defense is not boxing out and their point guard, Andrew Harrison, has not yet learned how to get his players involved in the game. I agree that Kentucky is a team I would not want the Gators to see in the tournament until the final 4. IMO, that team can turn it around and be tough....just think it takes proper desire from a bunch of kids who know they are getting paid next year.

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tango....fuckem all. It's the media that set this up for failure. Fans that buy into a preseason ranking have much to learn. Dipsticks jumping on a bad run are internet studs with lot's of yackin and very little packin.

If we all stepped back to preseason, damn near everyone was onboard with UK's 1 ranking. Few had the balls to question or debate it.

Now all of a sudden you have all these mouth breathers with hindsight staking claim to knowing UK was going to fail. Yeah....right.

I'd take UK's last five years over damn near every other schools. When you have one of the best 5 year records on the planet....just fuckem.

After the losses and as much shit is being talked....UK is a team I don't want in SU's bracket.

jonvi....you're a damn good right hand man......

As a fan it's hard to watch UK spiraling around and down the shltter like a turd in a whirlwind.:L

I never expected anything near 40-0...but I was hopeful that UK would possibly improve enough to make a decent run......win some........ and maybe even get to the sweet 16.

I'd like to know:wtf2: happened to make this team keep regressing

Last edited by a moderator:

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jonvi....you're a damn good right hand man......

As a fan it's hard to watch UK spiraling around and down the shltter like a turd in a whirlwind.:L

I never expected anything near 40-0...but I was hopeful that UK would possibly improve enough to make a decent run......win some........ and maybe even get to the sweet 16.

Nothing "happened." They're just not a very good team.

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As a general rule if a team has any talent at all...they improve as the season goes along...even if only fractionally.

Since most teams' fortunes usually go thru the point guards; I am inclined to think that Andrew Harrison is still not buying into Calipari's concept of how to play point.

My second choice would be: Andrew's immaturity is so great that he either refuses to accept teaching.....or the reality about himself needing to change.

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I feel like Cincy is actually a pretty decent team that has a very good chance to surprise a bunch of people in the NCAA Tourney..Don't bet your money on my expectations though.

Last edited by a moderator:

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like Cincy is actually a pretty decent team that has a very good chance to surprise a bunch of people in the NCAA Tourney..Don't bet your money on my expectations though:lol:

Great D. Shit O. They could slug their way to an Elite 8. Maybe.

Elite 8 is as far as I see either team going. That's probably a stretch too.

Kentucky has tremendous talent. They're just not a "team."

Cincinnati has no talent. They're one of the best "teams" in the country.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a general rule if a team has any talent at all...they improve as the season goes along...even if only fractionally.

Since most teams' fortunes usually go thru the point guards; I am inclined to think that Andrew Harrison is still not buying into Calipari's concept of how to play point.

My second choice would be: Andrew's immaturity is so great that he either refuses to accept teaching.....or the reality about himself needing to change.

They've all barely got hair under their arms. Their ego's are enormous. I don't envy Calipari. I think Kentucky would be better served to recruit players who were going to stay 3 or 4 years and not one. I'm not an expert, though.

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great D. Shit O. They could slug their way to an Elite 8. Maybe.

Elite 8 is as far as I see either team going. That's probably a stretch too.

Kentucky has tremendous talent. They're just not a "team."

Cincinnati has no talent. They're one of the best "teams" in the country.

LOL...just remember the new season starts in a couple of weeks and it's all up for grabs at that point.

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've all barely got hair under their arms. Their ego's are enormous. I don't envy Calipari. I think Kentucky would be better served to recruit players who were going to stay 3 or 4 years and not one. I'm not an expert, though.

No matter what a lot of these UK players think....many of them will be back next year, simply because the scouts {and others}will tell them they need to stay another year.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Wichita State is a great example of the opposite of what happened....and Florida. I think it's the maturity to lead. Lot's of Seniors.

The NBA is going to weigh in on UK. I'm thinking all but Randle should return. But I bet more go. Stein, both Harrison's. Which will leave UK with another young team next year.

If I had a suggestion for Coach Cal it would be to recruit a couple of good role players that you can bet will be around in 4 or 5 years. I like the CJ Fair and Keita types that SU brings in. If for anything...consistency. But who am I to really question Coach Cal who has as many NC's as Coach JB.

I can't deny the ride UK has been on since Coach Cal arrived. It's exciting. NC's are great...exciting's fun too. I guess that's why I like SU bball. They are always in the news.....not always for good things, but they are in the mix which has to be better than just another year.

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't go fucking lecturing me about being an asshole when you come into a thread, guns blazing, spewing a bunch of unsubstantiated bullshit. Fuck off.

Don't fucking ask me if I know more than the NCAA... you're the one that said Calipari was a "Cheating, illegal recruiting MF" despite what the NCAA said. If you're going to just make up bullshit and pass it off as fact, so am I. Don't like it? Don't fucking do it, you fucking hypocrite.

Im not lercturing you asshole. Calipari didnt get caught yet you fucking punk. Hypocrite im not you bitch..