• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bye Week, then Baylor

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would've ever thought OU a double digit dog at Baylor. Time to get back the sooner swag and beat some bear ass.

Amen brother. :suds:

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would've ever thought OU a double digit dog at Baylor. Time to get back the sooner swag and beat some bear ass.

If the offense doesn't come out on track the Bears may cover that spread before the first quarter is over! Hopefully the coaches given two weeks to prepare actually use that time to gameplan for Baylor. I know Bryles will have the Bear ready to exploit the Sooners.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Books will be written and movies made...

j-jonah-jameson-laughing-gif.gif

BoomerNTX

~Boomer FN Sooner~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the one game I've been concerned about since preseason. The one thing that is unknown is how does BU fare against a ranked team? Yes, they have run over...well, everybody. Against common foes(KU, WVU, LA-M), they have fared better. They are going to put up numbers. If we can keep them to about half their normal production(35), I think we have a decent chance. If it becomes a horse race, we don't have the O to match them. I wish to hell we had Millard, Nelson and Phillips. Wish a few others were 100%. Our last trip to Floyd Casey was a nightmare.

The good news? BU has not been tested. They have played the lower tier of the B12(KU, ISU, KSU, WVU). They have the most difficult home stretch in the B12(OU, TT, OkSU, TCU and UT). TT looked real good until we demoted them. They are/were an offensive monster as well. Okie lt is playing some good D of late, and could be a hurdle to BU's O juggernaut. TCU is ripe for upsetting somebody this season. How about BU in the Church Bowl? They are better than their record dictates. UT is beginning to get some swagger back. Lets get things back in their natural order and put the Panda's in their proper place. :o)

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prediction time

OU 37

BU 24