• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bye-bye Fat Albert

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haynesworth traded to Patriots for a 5th round pick in the 2013 pick.... Not 2012.

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I like us getting rid of Haynesworth. This may seem like a steal for the Patriots, but truthfully, Haynesworth is a bad egg. Last I checked, Patriots play a 3-4 defense, which was the issue that seemed to get this whole Haynesworth debacle going. This trade seems eerily similar to the Randy Moss trade. Trading away a mid-round draft pick for a star-studded player with attitude issues. Moss worked out for them for 1 year, but we all saw how that ended.

From a Skins standpoint, I'm just happy we were able to get rid of him. It's better than releasing him and letting him go to a NFC East team. Now we can move on and focus on winning games this season.

ACC_HOKIES

4 ACC Championships
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Glad to see him gone. Time to start building, rather than buying, talent and depth.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From a Skins standpoint, I'm just happy we were able to get rid of him. It's better than releasing him and letting him go to a NFC East team. Now we can move on and focus on winning games this season.

Totally agree. He was a cancer to the locker room and getting rid of him was the best thing they could have done. While he is apparently doing well in N.E., I'm curious as to how long his new attitude will last.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a good thing he got what he wanted....a pushover coach who runs the 4-3.....oh wait

:L

Good riddance, I say...

From what I've been reading, they've been practicing a bit of a 4-3 with Haynesworth lining up beside Wilfork.