• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Buried knife found at OJ's

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im just telling you the actions of every living male should they find themselves in the situation of being accused of a murder they hadnt committed

Besides OJ Simpson of course
I can't speak for "every living male", I can only give you my honest opinion.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill re-phrase

"A Single enemy that hated them enough to chop them up into pepperoni pizza"

Other than OJ of course
I don't know how many enemies Nicole and Goldman had, that would want chop them up.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill re-phrase

"A Single enemy that hated them enough to chop them up into pepperoni pizza"

Other than OJ of course

OJ had a pretty strong motive and he also had a history of abusing Nicole. Those are true, but those don't open and shut the case either. For the record they weren't 'chopped up' they were stabbed and Nicole had her throat cut. Any intruder or intruders could have been capable of that without even holding a grudge at Nicole or Ron at all. And who's to say they couldn't have enemies? They were in all likelihood having an affair. Maybe Nicole had lots of affairs, maybe she had more than one jealous boyfriend. Maybe, maybe, maybe.....etc. Point is nobody really knows enough about Ron and Nicole to know if they had enemies or not. At least nobody on this site knows that.

So while I still think OJ likely did it or had it done there is no way to know for sure. Unless he actually confesses we'll never know for sure. I do know there was enough shenanigans by the LAPD to raise a level of suspicion as to whether or not they planted evidence because they already thought they "had their man".

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The book thing was stupid, odd, well thought out by OJ. It pretty much confirmed what everyone already thought of him. But part of me wondered if maybe he wrote it as a "fuck you" to the world since he was already getting so much scorn by the public anyway. I mean think of it this way: what if he actually really didn't do it? Could you imagine how messed up your life would be going forward in the aftermath of that trial? After a year or two of that you might just wig out and write a book about it to throw it in everyone's face and piss people off more.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OJ had a pretty strong motive and he also had a history of abusing Nicole. Those are true, but those don't open and shut the case either. For the record they weren't 'chopped up' they were stabbed and Nicole had her throat cut. Any intruder or intruders could have been capable of that without even holding a grudge at Nicole or Ron at all. And who's to say they couldn't have enemies? They were in all likelihood having an affair. Maybe Nicole had lots of affairs, maybe she had more than one jealous boyfriend. Maybe, maybe, maybe.....etc. Point is nobody really knows enough about Ron and Nicole to know if they had enemies or not. At least nobody on this site knows that.

So while I still think OJ likely did it or had it done there is no way to know for sure. Unless he actually confesses we'll never know for sure. I do know there was enough shenanigans by the LAPD to raise a level of suspicion as to whether or not they planted evidence because they already thought they "had their man".

Yeah but then he rights a book, "If I did it".... Dude was so guilty it's painful ...

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can't do anything about it now though.... Once your found not guilty you can even admit you did it and they can't send you back to court for the same charges....
It is called double jeopardy.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The DNA Results for Knife Found Buried on OJ Simpson's Estate Are in

Another break came for O.J. Simpson after a knife found buried in the backyard of his former estate and reportedly containing DNA fragments was turned over to police earlier this month. Test results indicate no information or DNA evidence could be derived from the handle or blade of the knife as soil in the ground where the knife was originally discovered depleted any trace of human contact, TMZ reported Tuesday.

The LAPD opened an investigation into the newly discovered knife after a retired cop who was off-duty when a construction worker near Simpson's yard handed him the knife. The officer originally planned on keeping the weapon after his January retirement from the force, and had kept it in his house possibly since 1998.

Read more: Knife Found Buried on OJ Simpson's Estate Years Ago Finally Turned Over to LAPD

What's more, TMZ suggested Tuesday no other leads could be found in the Los Angeles Police Department's investigation into the knife, including any possible hair samples. The LAPD released a statement reporting the lead investigator has yet to receive such information from the lab, though TMZ originally broke the story of the five inch blade being discovered before the police force commented on the matter, as Mic previously reported.

Though the tests might have been inconclusive in finding any DNA samples, the knife is the first discovery of possible new evidence in the O.J. Simpson trial since the case ended in 1995. It comes right as FX's critically successful The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story is airing

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Another break came for O.J. Simpson after a knife found buried in the backyard of his former estate and reportedly containing DNA fragments was turned over to police earlier this month. Test results indicate no information or DNA evidence could be derived from the handle or blade of the knife as soil in the ground where the knife was originally discovered depleted any trace of human contact, TMZ reported Tuesday.

The LAPD opened an investigation into the newly discovered knife after a retired cop who was off-duty when a construction worker near Simpson's yard handed him the knife. The officer originally planned on keeping the weapon after his January retirement from the force, and had kept it in his house possibly since 1998.

Read more: Knife Found Buried on OJ Simpson's Estate Years Ago Finally Turned Over to LAPD

What's more, TMZ suggested Tuesday no other leads could be found in the Los Angeles Police Department's investigation into the knife, including any possible hair samples. The LAPD released a statement reporting the lead investigator has yet to receive such information from the lab, though TMZ originally broke the story of the five inch blade being discovered before the police force commented on the matter, as Mic previously reported.

Though the tests might have been inconclusive in finding any DNA samples, the knife is the first discovery of possible new evidence in the O.J. Simpson trial since the case ended in 1995. It comes right as FX's critically successful The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story is airing

It's Los Angeles, you can probably find a buried knife every 100 feet or so.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, there are still folks out there that think OJ is innocent... who knew? If you do think that, who do you think did do it?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can't do anything about it now though.... Once your found not guilty you can even admit you did it and they can't send you back to court for the same charges....

The one thing is I think the federal gov't can charge you with a new crime. Not sure what that could be in this case, as it has to be a different crime. For example a person found innocent of 2nd degree murder with new evidence (ie. his confession) could be re-tried for 1st degree murder. But 1st degree (OJ's charge) can't be charged for a lesser 2nd degree. Not sure what new charge would fit that bill, if they determined it was a hate crime maybe? Or gov't could charge a drug dealer with potential racketeering charges if he got off on posession/selling charges.

Either way really unlikely as he is already in prison serving time, the chain of custody for the knife will be a beast to prove, the fact that charges will be contended as double jeopardy.. Not much to gain from that risk.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one thing is I think the federal gov't can charge you with a new crime. Not sure what that could be in this case, as it has to be a different crime. For example a person found innocent of 2nd degree murder with new evidence (ie. his confession) could be re-tried for 1st degree murder. But 1st degree (OJ's charge) can't be charged for a lesser 2nd degree. Not sure what new charge would fit that bill, if they determined it was a hate crime maybe? Or gov't could charge a drug dealer with potential racketeering charges if he got off on posession/selling charges.

Either way really unlikely as he is already in prison serving time, the chain of custody for the knife will be a beast to prove, the fact that charges will be contended as double jeopardy.. Not much to gain from that risk.

Interesting.... Not sure how that totally works either...