• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Buried knife found at OJ's

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A cheek swab is just as accurate as a blood test when it comes to DNA. The reason they take it in DUI cases is because of the blood test is more accurate.

They might take a blood test but there really wouldn't be any reason to.

And part of the reason that they wouldn't' screw up the evidence in today's age like they did in the OJ trial? The entire playbook and rules for how to handle evidence is taken from that and other botched trials.

It would take a 1 in a 1000 case blunder to screw up the OJ trial in today' age even with his fancy lawyers.
And what if OJ's cheek swab didn't match the DNA at the crime scene?

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever, it's not that easy and it happened over 20 years ago and maybe if it happened today, OJ's DNA would not match what was found at the crime scene. Both you and I are only assuming what happened then and what would have happened today,

I don't think any reasonable person can look at all the OJ evidence that there is an think he is innocent.

A lot of the stuff that we now know the jury never knew.

I actually agreed with the outcome of the case at the time, not because I thought OJ was innocent, but because I didn't believe the govt proved it beyond a shadow of a doubt in a court of law. But with everything that we know, some that wasn't allowed in the court, some that we didn't know until after, a reasonable person knows OJ did it.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im coming from a Common sense standpoint, you are coming from a completely legal standpoint...

Common sense tells me an innocent man doesnt take off and try to elude the cops instead of turning himself in and proving his innocence

Common sense tells me that a woman and young man without an enemy in the world between them were probably murdered by an insanely jealous, abusive and controlling maniac of a husband, rather than some random stranger that is still at large

Legally, I know why he walked, its why big time attorneys are labelled big time attorneys
Common sense tells me that both Nicole and Goldman had plenty of enemies.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what if OJ's cheek swab didn't match the DNA at the crime scene?

And what if Nicole Brown and Goldman were faking being dead and were only covered in ketchup? Hypotheticals are just hypotheticals.

Again: Every reasonable person knows OJ did it.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what if Nicole Brown and Goldman were faking being dead and were only covered in ketchup? Hypotheticals are just hypotheticals.

Disagree, "not every reasonable person knows OJ did it". Now you can assume he did it, but that is your opinion.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, where did you get that Nicole and Goldman "didn't have an enemy in the world"?

The same place we get all our info.....Documentaries, media coverage, etc.......

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think any reasonable person can look at all the OJ evidence that there is an think he is innocent.

A lot of the stuff that we now know the jury never knew.

I actually agreed with the outcome of the case at the time, not because I thought OJ was innocent, but because I didn't believe the govt proved it beyond a shadow of a doubt in a court of law. But with everything that we know, some that wasn't allowed in the court, some that we didn't know until after, a reasonable person knows OJ did it.
Just what do we know today about the OJ case, that we didn't know 20+ years ago?

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And I should add to that: I think most reasonable people also completely understand why he wasn't found guilty. The state in that trial simply didn't meet the burden of proof beyond a reasonable doubt.

In one of the highest profile cases in the history of the country, the state completely screwed the pooch on so many levels.

IMO it just is wildly unlikely to happen again in today's age. We know so much more about DNA, testing and proper evidence handling.....and A LOT of that info actually wouldn't have come about (or would have taken longer to) without the bungling in this trial.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I should add to that: I think most reasonable people also completely understand why he wasn't found guilty. The state in that trial simply didn't meet the burden of proof beyond a reasonable doubt.

In one of the highest profile cases in the history of the country, the state completely screwed the pooch on so many levels.

IMO it just is wildly unlikely to happen again in today's age. We know so much more about DNA, testing and proper evidence handling.....and A LOT of that info actually wouldn't have come about (or would have taken longer to) without the bungling in this trial.

AND, then and now, even with the way the case went, about 1 out of 100 juries would find him not guilty...He found that one jury

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never

Never said he was innoncent. I just don't know either way. And that is my true opinion.

God forbid your wife was murdered, and you were suspect #1.........My guess is you couldnt be running to the cops fast enough to clear your name....That would be my guess, before you possibly threw a big pool party

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait? Are there people who actually believe OJ didn't kill Ron and Nicole? I get that he was found not guilty and why, but that's not the same thing.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The same place we get all our info.....Documentaries, media coverage, etc.......
Okay, if you really believe that Nicole and Goldman didn't "have a single enemy in the world", then so be it.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God forbid your wife was murdered, and you were suspect #1.........My guess is you couldnt be running to the cops fast enough to clear your name....That would be my guess, before you possibly threw a big pool party
Huh?? We are not talking about me or my wife!!

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, if you really believe that Nicole and Goldman didn't "have a single enemy in the world", then so be it.

Ill re-phrase

"A Single enemy that hated them enough to chop them up into pepperoni pizza"

Other than OJ of course

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh?? We are not talking about me or my wife!!

Im just telling you the actions of every living male should they find themselves in the situation of being accused of a murder they hadnt committed

Besides OJ Simpson of course

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait? Are there people who actually believe OJ didn't kill Ron and Nicole? I get that he was found not guilty and why, but that's not the same thing.
I'm sure there are plenty of people that aren't sure if OJ was guilty or not. I'm still not sure if he did it or not. Everyone has their opinion about the OJ case.