• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Burfict was an A'Hole in CFB and Still is Today

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The league has a role in enforcing discipline, but he gets his paycheck from the Bengals. If they outsource their player discipline to the league, they deserve the decades of ineptitude they've experienced. You gotta own your own shit.

They don't outsource player discipline. It's usually off the field conduct that turns off fans that the teams will discipline. The league supplies the refs, the league makes up the rules, and the league has to police the field.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to get more aggressive with these suspensions. If they start handing out 4-6 game suspensions for some of this shit then players will have to adjust or they'll get cut and nobody will pick them up. This was disgusting. Munchak should be gone for a year for trying to interject himself into the action. You don't think that riled up the Bengals? And Tomlin's a piece of shit. He's a dirty coach that revels in this type of garbage.

Lol 4-6 games for Munchak? Your bias shows when you're drunk, go to bed immediately

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't outsource player discipline. It's usually off the field conduct that turns off fans that the teams will discipline. The league supplies the refs, the league makes up the rules, and the league has to police the field.

You've said that and I disagree. Cincinnati pays these players and needs to set expectations. They can and should set a example of what's acceptable for team behavior.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've said that and I disagree. Cincinnati pays these players and needs to set expectations. They can and should set a example of what's acceptable for team behavior.

So the Bengals organization is supposed to hold a higher standard as far as conduct on the field goes than the NFL itself? That makes no sense to me. And why single out the Bengals? The Steelers were just as bad. They had a fucking coach pull a players hair. You don't think that sent a bad tone? He should be suspended for the rest of the playoffs and into next season.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Bengals organization is supposed to hold a higher standard as far as conduct on the field goes than the NFL itself? That makes no sense to me. And why single out the Bengals? The Steelers were just as bad. They had a fucking coach pull a players hair. You don't think that sent a bad tone? He should be suspended for the rest of the playoffs and into next season.

The Steelers have their own issues to address and should do so. History has shown that they're more willing to do it than the Bengals, who seem to let their personnel do whatever the fuck they want. That's also likely why the Steelers have more Superbowl victories than any other team and the Bengals have never won shit.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Steelers have their own issues to address and should do so. History has shown that they're more willing to do it than the Bengals, who seem to let their personnel do whatever the fuck they want. That's also likely why the Steelers have more Superbowl victories than any other team and the Bengals have never won shit.

I disagree but I'm glad I'm not a Bengals fan. That team has issues.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Munchak should at least be suspended for the rest of the playoffs, let people know that coaches putting their hands on players is not tolerated.

Diamondeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This season alone, Burfict has seriously injured Leveon Bell, Ben Roethlisberger, and Antonio Brown.

He also took a cheap shot at Roelisberger's knees in the second matchup that fortunately did not result in injury.

If the league had any sense, they'd suspend him for the entire 2016 season.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Munchak should at least be suspended for the rest of the playoffs, let people know that coaches putting their hands on players is not tolerated.
I was definitely a bitch move, but that is a bit harsh. Hit them hard in the pocketbook.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Hill doesn't fumble none of the other shit happens. Keep both hands on the ball and fall down and the Bengals are going to New England... Losers lose...

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's sad because Burfict really has the potential to be a perennial pro bowler but the dude can't seem to put it together without having controversy.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This season alone, Burfict has seriously injured Leveon Bell, Ben Roethlisberger, and Antonio Brown.

He also took a cheap shot at Roelisberger's knees in the second matchup that fortunately did not result in injury.

He was a fucking filthy POS in college as well.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just posted that vine over in the Steeler forum...

Yeah, that's intent to injure. Something like that on top of his previous history? I think he's shown enough to earn a league ban.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL! All he did was tackle Bell and Ben. You're not allowed to tackle now?