• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Buffalo@GB

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how to judge this one. As usual, GB starters are dropping like flies and the bills lost their first 2 games and spanked minny in their house. I will predict the bills rookie QB will probably have success against the Packers secondary. Also, CMIII will have another roughing the passer call.

Vegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,631.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how to judge this one. As usual, GB starters are dropping like flies and the bills lost their first 2 games and spanked minny in their house. I will predict the bills rookie QB will probably have success against the Packers secondary. Also, CMIII will have another roughing the passer call.

Really going out on a limb with that Matthews prediction, no?

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the rams/vikings game. The rams have an outstanding Oline. Goff has all day to throw it even when minny blitzes. Opening holes for Gurley. So that’s what a good Oline looks like. GB’s Oline shows flashes but they are no where near the level of the rams.

I feel like I’m seeing the writing on the wall watching this game. This rams team looks young, fresh, full of heart and hungry to achieve their goal. They remind me of GB when they won it all back in 2010. Now the Packers look a lot different. Unfortunately not in a good way. Oh well, Packer fan for life.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read an article about the poor safety play for the past 2 games. One thing I never hear about in the MM regime is there doesn’t seem to be any consequences for the players piss poor play. Maybe I’m wrong but It appears that even though players are not getting the job done, they stay in the game or are starting the next. Might help player performance if they know they will get yanked if they are underachieving on the field.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
22-0 Packers. I didn’t see the game but looking at the stats, it appears to have been a complete game on both sides of the ball. Let’s see if the defense can do the same thing against non rookie QBs. Go Pack Go!

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m a lil surprised no one has commented on this thread about the game. Everyone still in shock? Lol, I’m gonna try to catch the replay so I can see how it went down. Is there is anyone that watched it that can give their view point?

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m a lil surprised no one has commented on this thread about the game. Everyone still in shock? Lol, I’m gonna try to catch the replay so I can see how it went down. Is there is anyone that watched it that can give their view point?

Allen was complete trash; made our D look good.

Offense had a good game plan early and moved the ball with quick hitters and strong running, but as the game progressed the offense looked increasingly lethargic and out of sync.

It's a good thing we were playing the Bills this week, because a competent team probably would have waxed us. I think Rodgers needs some full practice time.

The Packers have played poorly in Detroit the last few years and I have serious concerns about this coming Sunday. McCarthy and Rodgers better sync things up this week or we're going to take another ass whooping.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allen was complete trash; made our D look good.

Offense had a good game plan early and moved the ball with quick hitters and strong running, but as the game progressed the offense looked increasingly lethargic and out of sync.

It's a good thing we were playing the Bills this week, because a competent team probably would have waxed us. I think Rodgers needs some full practice time.

The Packers have played poorly in Detroit the last few years and I have serious concerns about this coming Sunday. McCarthy and Rodgers better sync things up this week or we're going to take another ass whooping.

I keep seeing articles about the rift between MM and Rodgers. Ive heard it in the past but now its coming to the forefront again. Im not getting excited about the defense cuz I know it was against the rookie led QB Bills and I have a feeling Stafford will have a banner day against the secondary next Sunday. It would be nice if they could string at least 2 games together but I wont hold my breathe.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep seeing articles about the rift between MM and Rodgers. Ive heard it in the past but now its coming to the forefront again. Im not getting excited about the defense cuz I know it was against the rookie led QB Bills and I have a feeling Stafford will have a banner day against the secondary next Sunday. It would be nice if they could string at least 2 games together but I wont hold my breathe.

Stafford has eaten up our Capers-led zone defenses in recent years with crappy corners manning the sidelines. This group of corners are better than recent years and we play more man now. Stafford could still throw for 400, but I don't think it is going to be the same easy corner routes into zone holes in 15-20 yard chunks, there's going to have to be some poor safety play and a lot of YAC for him to do it.

I don't think that reported MM/AR "rift" exists exactly how it is being perceived and reported in the media. There's probably a little something there, but Rodgers not practicing probably has more to do with offensive lapses than a coach-player opinion differences.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford has eaten up our Capers-led zone defenses in recent years with crappy corners manning the sidelines. This group of corners are better than recent years and we play more man now. Stafford could still throw for 400, but I don't think it is going to be the same easy corner routes into zone holes in 15-20 yard chunks, there's going to have to be some poor safety play and a lot of YAC for him to do it.

I don't think that reported MM/AR "rift" exists exactly how it is being perceived and reported in the media. There's probably a little something there, but Rodgers not practicing probably has more to do with offensive lapses than a coach-player opinion differences.

Sounds about right. Still, I wonder if there is some animosity between the 2 over offensive creativity. We may never know....

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasnt able to watch the game but I have seen the highlights. Pass rush and coverage was good but playing a rookie QB helps too. Offense was all out of sorts but Jones finally got unleashed a little.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasnt able to watch the game but I have seen the highlights. Pass rush and coverage was good but playing a rookie QB helps too. Offense was all out of sorts but Jones finally got unleashed a little.

I saw some of the highlights as well and I think the defense playing man helped out with several of those sacks. I’m not sure they will have the same success against Stafford but playing man might be a better option.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw some of the highlights as well and I think the defense playing man helped out with several of those sacks. I’m not sure they will have the same success against Stafford but playing man might be a better option.
Lions have much better weapons at WR. I’m not sure how this game will go

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lions usually play tough at home. I wouldn’t be surprised if GB drops this one. If the offense is clicking then it should be close and it might be one of those games where the last team with the ball wins.

Vegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,631.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Packers need King and Alexander healthy. At least House won't be on the field getting beat like a drum.