• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Buckeye Exodus

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I believe we are up to 7 Bucks with eligibility left who have declared.

Zeke
Cardale
Apple
Powell
Bosa
Marshall
Lee

I'm assured Thomas and Bell will declare as well (maybe they did ad I didn't see)

Also losing plenty of key players to graduation.

It's both an amazing and scary sight to see the amount of talent leaving this team

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Zeke
Cardale
Apple
Powell
Bosa
Marshall
Lee

I'm assured Thomas and Bell will declare as well (maybe they did ad I didn't see)

It's both an amazing and scary sight to see the amount of talent leaving this team
Thomas and Bell will be leaving as well. Shocking that they have not declared yet.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Zeke
Cardale
Apple
Powell
Bosa
Marshall
Lee

This helps bring in the big-time recruits knowing that they will get action quickly. Corley is announcing soon, and it's sounding more likely he will be a Buckeye. JT will have plenty of weapons on offense. The defense I worry about. Losing Bosa and Washington will hurt big. Especially Washington because for some reason DT is not easy to get at TOSU.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This helps bring in the big-time recruits knowing that they will get action quickly. Corley is announcing soon, and it's sounding more likely he will be a Buckeye. JT will have plenty of weapons on offense. The defense I worry about. Losing Bosa and Washington will hurt big. Especially Washington because for some reason DT is not easy to get at TOSU.

Worried about DT as well. Although Michael Hill looked pretty good in his backup roles this year. I think we will be ok at DE. Also the secondary. Was really hoping Powel and Apple would stick around but understand them not.

Our D will have some growing pains next year, I suspect.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worried about DT as well. Although Michael Hill looked pretty good in his backup roles this year. I think we will be ok at DE. Also the secondary. Was really hoping Powel and Apple would stick around but understand them not.

Our D will have some growing pains next year, I suspect.
I do feel good having Schiano calling the defense. Also, he is going to bring in solid recruits. I think we will be ok.