• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bucket List

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I could add that to the list. Did see them win their last championship in 1964. Those were the days.

Here... now you can cross it off your list. I don't think there's any other way you'll get to see it!

Attachments

• TakinTheBrowns.jpg
    TakinTheBrowns.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 15

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to have one of these lists.

Then I had a family.

Then shit started getting outrageously expensive.

Now I'd rather watch everything from my recliner.

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like you are big baseball guy and I have buddies like you they go to a different park every summer and take their boys. I've been to Wriggly and it is very cool and Fenway would be too but I'm not making a trip just for it.

Now Lambo needs to be added, I forgot about that one, and maybe Soldier Field just because I love Chicago so much.
Holy shit. There's a lot more to Boston than just Fenway. Awesome town with more history than just about any place in this country. You can spend days at The Museum of Natural History at Harvard right across the river.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to have one of these lists.

Then I had a family.

Then shit started getting outrageously expensive.

Now I'd rather watch everything from my recliner.

Sports have been for while now. They wanna draw people to the games, but then they turn around and charge outrageous prices for food and drinks.

I don't exactly have a bucket list, but of the things I really wanna do, none of them are sports related. It's fun to do something like visit a ballpark in some other town, but it's not something that would make my life complete.

I started courses on becoming a licensed sky-diver a few years ago.. still need a few more before I can head up and jump out on my own.

I still want to head up to either Montana and Alaska and do some primitive camping and fly fishing for a few weeks.

Finally, I want to own my own prop plane someday and do some traveling.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should keep Wimbledon and add Wrigley and RRSO/Texas State Fair.

The Cotton Bowl I went to was at the Texas State Fair so I consider myself good on that but I woudn't turn down the opportunity to see the RRR I'm just not going to go to a lot of trouble to do it.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sports have been for while now. They wanna draw people to the games, but then they turn around and charge outrageous prices for food and drinks.

I don't exactly have a bucket list, but of the things I really wanna do, none of them are sports related. It's fun to do something like visit a ballpark in some other town, but it's not something that would make my life complete.

I started courses on becoming a licensed sky-diver a few years ago.. still need a few more before I can head up and jump out on my own.

I still want to head up to either Montana and Alaska and do some primitive camping and fly fishing for a few weeks.

Finally, I want to own my own prop plane someday and do some traveling.
My list was made in high school and really hadn't thought about it much until I was going to the Rose Bowl and then I started going through and realize HEY I've done pretty well.

But I do agree my priorities have changed quite a bit since then!

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My list was made in high school and really hadn't thought about it much until I was going to the Rose Bowl and then I started going through and realize HEY I've done pretty well.

But I do agree my priorities have changed quite a bit since then!

I wouldn't mind going to the rose bowl.. or a lot of other games for that matter, but money's the issue. If I've got it, I'd rather spend in on something other than a game. My uncle spent a small fortune to go watch OSU get destroyed by UF. No way I want to do the same just so I can say I went.

One of my most memorable sports days was watching a game between Alabama and Auburn w/a bunch of my relatives down south... and they're not all on the same side of the fence either!