• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BRUCE MILLER EXTENSION TALKS

49er4life1979

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just on ESPN that Niners have had preliminary talks for extension with FB Bruce Miller...I like this. Miller does a heck of a lot for the offense with lead blocking, running on short yardage, and even receiving. I can see a 3 or 4 year extension worked out eventually...My prediction is they extend Kap this offseason, extend Harbaugh, re-sign Boldin, and pick up the 5th year on Aldon Smith for a bargain in 2015 while they continue to work on an extension next year at this time. Not too sure about Whitner and extending Crabtree. Those are tough. I see Iupati walking next year.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love it

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just on ESPN that Niners have had preliminary talks for extension with FB Bruce Miller...I like this. Miller does a heck of a lot for the offense with lead blocking, running on short yardage, and even receiving. I can see a 3 or 4 year extension worked out eventually...My prediction is they extend Kap this offseason, extend Harbaugh, re-sign Boldin, and pick up the 5th year on Aldon Smith for a bargain in 2015 while they continue to work on an extension next year at this time. Not too sure about Whitner and extending Crabtree. Those are tough. I see Iupati walking next year.

No to Whitner and Crabtree depends on the draft.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whitner is more easily replaceable. Crabtree is vital to our offense. He moves the chains with consistency. IDGAF if he can't get the long ball, he goes after most throws aggressively and has great hands. Name the WRs you would take ahead of him and I guarantee that list consists of WRs getting paid far more then he is. If they aren't already making coin, they soon will...much like Crabtree.

If we draft 1-2 good WRs in this draft, then we have our aerial quartet to couple with VD and Crabs. But Crabtree is the straw the drink for our offense and he has proven it. Even on the recovering achilles, he still demanded serious attention when on the field.

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Haha are you that dumb? Grab a clue dumbass because Crabtree is a stud, when he was healthy last year and he had his first season with CK he went for 85 catches, 1,100 yards and 9 Td's and he is only 26. Yea your right we can find someone like that in the draft, haha :laugh3:

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Haha are you that dumb? Grab a clue dumbass because Crabtree is a stud, when he was healthy last year and he had his first season with CK he went for 85 catches, 1,100 yards and 9 Td's and he is only 26. Yea your right we can find someone like that in the draft, haha :laugh3:

Your shit is so old. I swear damn near every post you have here on this forum starts off with "Haha" followed my a personal insult of a poster's intelligence

Last edited by a moderator:

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your shit is so old. I swear damn near every post you have here on this forum starts off with "Haha" followed my a personal insult of a poster's intelligence

He cannot answer someone's post with a personal insult. Everyone is entitled to his opinion. Some people here on this board love Crabtree, while others think he is replaceable.