• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos Hero is a Cheater....

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude... Almost all these guys are juicing.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'15: Von Miller cheated.
'14: BB & Brady were a hurricane of cheating.
'13: Richard Sherman & a lot of other Seahawks cheated (and yes, we know he cheated Seattle fans; he got off on a technicality, even though it was literally impossible for him to have gotten a false positive the way his lawyer described could have happened).
'12: Haloti Ngata cheated.

...Have to go all the way back to the VaGiants to find a SB winner (as far as we know) who won fair & square (except for when they paid off Kyle Williams to fumble twice in the NFCCG :whistle:). :poke:

Cheaters do, in fact, prosper. But maybe they'll burn in hell. :mad2:
Miller is a pothead.

Prater is a drunk.

Josh Gordon is a dumbass.

They aren't cheaters though. In the sense that cheating is gaining an unfair advantage.

I wish Ngata was still a cheater. Cuz he just occupies space these days. Cleanly.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, all the way to page 3 and not one douchebag Pats fan has cried about how big of a story this would be if it was a Patriots player.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only team that doesn't cheat is the Detroit Lions, but now that they have cheerleaders they'll start. Oh, and Tom Brady is personally responsible for us winning one playoff game in 58 years. That and never going to the Super Bowl.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Using something to obscure a urine test is cheating. That's the "take my word for it" rationale. Substances that obscure a test are still banned.

Missing a drug test is also cheating.

Cheating in a cheeto eating competition maybe. Apples and oranges between what Oldfool was insinuating and reality. Not deflecting, you look retarded when you talk about cheating right after getting caught and penalized for cheating.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheating in a cheeto eating competition maybe. Apples and oranges between what Oldfool was insinuating and reality. Not deflecting, you look retarded when you talk about cheating right after getting caught and penalized for cheating.

The trying to cover it up is definitely cheating in my book. That's trying to cheat to get on the field for 2 games he would have otherwise missed. Smoking pot I wouldn't consider as cheating, but yes, covering up to try and avoid the suspension definitely fits the bill.

Same with the Whizzinator (the Viking Running back used it.. Onterrio Smith I think), or things like that.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do yo figure? The story Oldschool is bringing up is from 2013.

Yeah I was wondering the same thing. Pretty sure Von Miller actually got out of the drug program for the NFL this year because he has been drug free for 2 years now. Don't ever see that happen in this league that somebody who goes into the drug program actually gets out of it but Miller really cleaned up his life.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I was wondering the same thing. Pretty sure Von Miller actually got out of the drug program for the NFL this year because he has been drug free for 2 years now. Don't ever see that happen in this league that somebody who goes into the drug program actually gets out of it but Miller really cleaned up his life.
Or he just stopped smoking long enough to pass all of the drug tests required to get out of the program. :D

But yeah, good on him for getting himself under control. I believe he was the first person to ever get out of the drug program.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or he just stopped smoking long enough to pass all of the drug tests required to get out of the program. :D

But yeah, good on him for getting himself under control. I believe he was the first person to ever get out of the drug program.

Well he was in stage 3 of the drug testing policy so that meant he could be tested multiple times a week if they wanted. So I doubt he could get around the program because it becomes very randomized once they get to that stage.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Using something to obscure a urine test is cheating. That's the "take my word for it" rationale. Substances that obscure a test are still banned.

Missing a drug test is also cheating.
You sir, are hardcore anti cheating.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'15: Von Miller cheated.
'14: BB & Brady were a hurricane of cheating.
'13: Richard Sherman & a lot of other Seahawks cheated (and yes, we know he cheated Seattle fans; he got off on a technicality, even though it was literally impossible for him to have gotten a false positive the way his lawyer described could have happened).
'12: Haloti Ngata cheated.

...Have to go all the way back to the VaGiants to find a SB winner (as far as we know) who won fair & square (except for when they paid off Kyle Williams to fumble twice in the NFCCG :whistle:). :poke:

Cheaters do, in fact, prosper. But maybe they'll burn in hell. :mad2:
Proof please, not conjecture and speculation.
Thank you.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

Oldschool didn't get penalized for cheating. The Ravens did. That has nothing to do with Von Miller getting caught for cheating.

And Miller wasn't busted for weed; he was busted for using a product to make his piss falsely look clean. That's cheating. People use that for PEDs.

Vikings 'original Whizzinator' heading to Minn. bar memorabilia wall

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
How do yo figure? The story Oldschool is bringing up is from 2013.

You don't instantly lose the extra athletic ability you gain from PEDs when you stop using them.

Players who use PEDs should get lifetime bans. That's the only way it would stop the cheating.