• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos Hero is a Cheater....

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miller, collector tried to cheat test
  • Adam Schefter
  • Chris Mortensen
  • 2013 But Once a cheater, always a cheater...

Suspended Denver Broncos Pro Bowl linebacker Von Miller unsuccessfully attempted to corrupt the NFL's drug-testing program with the help of a urine collector before each was caught in a matter that will affect how the NFL's collection testing procedures are done, league sources said.

This helps explain why Miller's four-game suspension for violating the NFL's substance-abuse policy suddenly and mysteriously was increased to six games and easily could have been up to a year, the sources said.
Broncos' Miller to serve 6-game suspension
Von Miller gets 6-game suspension

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Denver Broncos linebacker Von Miller will serve a six-game suspension under the NFL's substance-abuse policy, a violation the linebacker said did not result from a positive test.
Broncos' Miller to serve 6-game suspension....
9f3bfae1-39ca-4c7a-91cf-b76e4c4a6dc0_zps4eplsmse.jpg

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also just a quick note before this whole thing gets out of control. Miller was not trying to cover up "Doping". He was in the drug and alcohol side of testing positive. He had been caught twice with weed in his system. This was not a PED issue. This was a drug issue. So no he wasn't cheating in the sense of getting a leg up on the competition by using steroids. He just liked weed.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also just a quick note before this whole thing gets out of control. Miller was not trying to cover up "Doping". He was in the drug and alcohol side of testing positive. He had been caught twice with weed in his system. This was not a PED issue. This was a drug issue. So no he wasn't cheating in the sense of getting a leg up on the competition by using steroids. He just liked weed.

You're full of donkey dung and just make it up as you go....He almost got a whole yr suspension as a repeat offender....Ray was never suspended one game in 17 yrs but you think the antler spray rumor was legit and atrocious for him....Ah what do I expect coming from an admitted bandwagon fan...

580bdf99-e912-4c59-913c-abddf269d746_zpsjo5t2ppn.jpg

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently, OP has his panties all twisted up.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're full of donkey dung and just make it up as you go....He almost got a whole yr suspension as a repeat offender....Ray was never suspended one game in 17 yrs but you think the antler spray rumor was legit and atrocious for him....Ah what do I expect coming from an admitted bandwagon fan...

View attachment 128132

You realize the article that you cut and paste from says it right in there that this was a substance abuse violation right? You do realize that the substance abuse program is different than the PED program in the NFL right?

Beyond the rumors of Ray Ray there is also Haloti Ngata back in 2014 who was suspended. There is Nick Boyle right now twice now being suspended for PED use.

We just saw your team lose a week of practice for trying to cheat the system.

Let's see Terrell Suggs openly admitted that the Ravens took out bounties on players to knock them out of the game back on October 17th of 2008.

Your old QB Jeff Blake admitted to deflating footballs for games on the radio.

I mean I could go on but those are some of the ones that even players have flat out admitted to.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize the article that you cut and paste from says it right in there that this was a substance abuse violation right? You do realize that the substance abuse program is different than the PED program in the NFL right?

Your old QB Jeff Blake admitted to deflating footballs for games on the radio.

I mean I could go on but those are some of the ones that even players have flat out admitted to.

OMG what level would a team sink too to get an advantage? Frigging down right shame, a team can't win fair and square. Goodell needs to keep the integrity intact .

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the Colts should gargle his piss at his next drug test. See what's really goin on.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Assuming Oldschool realizes any of that is giving him way too much credit I think.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG what level would a team sink too to get an advantage? Frigging down right shame, a team can't win fair and square. Goodell needs to keep the integrity intact .

I know...This is why the whole glass house saying really shows up. Very hard to claim the high ground on these type of arguments.