• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos Hero is a Cheater....

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shoulda had a fall guy for what he did. Or just used deer antler spray.

Wasn't Flacco the one caught on microphone telling guys in the SB that if Ginn JR breaks one they better run off the sideline and tackle him?

And Harbaugh throwing out the challenge flag on a key 4th down play when they had no timeouts to get a clock stoppage and get his team rest? TWICE.

And Suggs admitting they put bounties on opponents like Hines Ward...

And Ed Reed hiding his shoulder injury off the injury report.

And Blake admitting he took the air out of footballs? (what is the going penalty for that if caught???)

And Ngata and Deion while there taking PED's

And Brian Billick on his radio show a few years ago said he cheated (didn't go into detail, just said everyone else does too as his excuse)

So all real Ravens fan need to burn the jerseys, call for the ones still with the team to be fired, and denounce the following Ravens...

Brian Billick
Ray Lewis
Ed Reed
Flacco
Harbaugh
Suggs
Ngata

The games they won should be revoked, and they should not be welcome in Baltimore.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wasn't Flacco the one caught on microphone telling guys in the SB that if Ginn JR breaks one they better run off the sideline and tackle him?

And Harbaugh throwing out the challenge flag on a key 4th down play when they had no timeouts to get a clock stoppage and get his team rest? TWICE.

And Blake admitting he took the air out of footballs? (what is the going penalty for that if caught???)

And Brian Billick on his radio show a few years ago said he cheated (didn't go into detail, just said everyone else does too as his excuse)

So all real Ravens fan need to burn the jerseys, call for the ones still with the team to be fired, and denounce the following Ravens...

Brian Billick
Ray Lewis
Ed Reed
Flacco
Harbaugh
Suggs
Ngata

The games they won should be revoked, and they should not be welcome in Baltimore.

TGANN does not approve this post and OS said he grew up being a hippycrite in the late 60's

Last edited:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brian Billick
Ray Lewis
Ed Reed
Flacco
Harbaugh
Suggs
Ngata

Yup all of these things are true. You forgot the most recent one for getting caught practicing with pads when they were not allowed to and losing a week of practice.

Again why fans making fun of another fan base for something a player or their team has done just doesn't quite work in the NFL. Every team has players and incidents that don't shine them in the best light. To think your team has always taken the moral high ground or all of your players have taken the moral high ground just doesn't quite work.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:postwhore:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I googled this like 50 times and I just can't seem to find the part where Miller takes this to the Supreme court:noidea:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also just a quick note before this whole thing gets out of control. Miller was not trying to cover up "Doping". He was in the drug and alcohol side of testing positive. He had been caught twice with weed in his system. This was not a PED issue. This was a drug issue. So no he wasn't cheating in the sense of getting a leg up on the competition by using steroids. He just liked weed.
I run sooo much faster on weed

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
H
I googled this like 50 times and I just can't seem to find the part where Miller takes this to the Supreme court:noidea:
He should contact the NFLPA. If they think it's a worthwhile case they may assemble a team of experts to just do that. I've heard they're a little busy right now on a pretty high profile case that could change the way our country deals with labor disputes.

DownSetHutch

d-_-b
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little racist, no?

That's exactly what I was going to point out. Not only is the OP a troll, but a racist one at that.

Oldfool, thanks for outing yourself, bitch.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Opened this hoping it'd be Ol' Horseface or e'rybodys favorite Muslim shooting victim.

What I got instead might have been even better.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least be funny if you're gonna troll. Couldn't even get me to smile at the Broncos bashing- that's a very low bar to hurdle.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I really hope that glass house you are living in holds up.

Oldschool, throwing rocks from his glass house.

Super lame responses. Deflecting to other cheaters doesn't make a cheater any less of a cheater.

If a player gets caught cheating, he should be shamed, and his accomplishments are forever tarnished (and yes, that includes Jerry Rice before Patriots' fans commence with any more deflecting).

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
'15: Von Miller cheated.
'14: BB & Brady were a hurricane of cheating.
'13: Richard Sherman & a lot of other Seahawks cheated (and yes, we know he cheated Seattle fans; he got off on a technicality, even though it was literally impossible for him to have gotten a false positive the way his lawyer described could have happened).
'12: Haloti Ngata cheated.

...Have to go all the way back to the VaGiants to find a SB winner (as far as we know) who won fair & square (except for when they paid off Kyle Williams to fumble twice in the NFCCG :whistle:). :poke:

Cheaters do, in fact, prosper. But maybe they'll burn in hell. :mad2: