• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos don't have a QB tomorrow

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now this is hilarious. Watching the local news this morning they were saying it's the NFL's fault (not the Broncos) that those QB's decided not to follow virus protocols. They also were upset that the league didn't cancel the game yesterday. Basically saying having no QB's for the game yesterday wasn't the organizations fault. :crazy:

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completed one pass. Modern record for futility?

I feel bad for the kid. A day's notice and little to no practice time to play the hardest position in football. A position that he hadn't played in years.

I would like to remind you of a QB that played for both of our teams:

I would submit that a WR playing QB does not count. What was Wynn's excuse?

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completed one pass. Modern record for futility?
Jeff Kemp only completed one pass in a game he started once, and he was actually prepared to play QB for it (allegedly). Threw one more pick and his completion went for less yards. I go with Kemp's game as worse.

I'm actually interested to know when the last time two teams combined for less than 100 yards passing.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel bad for the kid. A day's notice and little to no practice time to play the hardest position in football. A position that he hadn't played in years.

I would like to remind you of a QB that played for both of our teams:

I would submit that a WR playing QB does not count. What was Wynn's excuse?

He didn't get past the 50 that day lol

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeff Kemp only completed one pass in a game he started once, and he was actually prepared to play QB for it (allegedly). Threw one more pick and his completion went for less yards. I go with Kemp's game as worse.

I'm actually interested to know when the last time two teams combined for less than 100 yards passing.
Where da hell u been? Elsewhere? How’s gigi

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Around and about.

I think your boy done got himself banned for having a sassy mouth and not knowing his role.

He's still a halfwit punching bag, though.
Yeah he started getting really chirpy. And in a stupid way as always. What will anyone do without Him and ag?!? Hope all is wel :suds:

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I'm hearing about this, it seems the league punished the Broncos for not following protocols so I have no problem with it.

They could fuck everything up for other teams actually in contention.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm posting in a thread about MY team. I know the rules (as I stated in my other comments in this thread).

You obviously didn't take the time to read any of this thread (or even the fucking title, lol) before making a post about something I guess you know nothing about.

I assumed you were being condescending. My bad dt, turns out you're just ignorant.

Carry on.
It's true I did not read every post nor am I required. I replied to the post I read and did so with logic, facts and reason to your crying. You got your feeling hurt I guess.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, once a sailor, always a sailor.
funniest was when you cried I was condescending in the middle of your namecalling, condescending meltdown because I was able to refute your comments with logic, facts and reason.

Ya gotta love this forum.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben Albright is reporting that the Broncos QBs were wearing masks in team meetings, so the NFL is in fact showing to be playing favorites in pushing back games to favor stars while screwing everyone else.
To give your team a break would have been playing favorites as no rule allowed them to do that.

They pushed back games when a team had 20 or so cases. Not a handful to one position group.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll take the word of their own head coach. They failed to wear their masks in the QB room which everyone, with the exception of you it seems, knows is a violation of protocol. Their own head coach says they fucked up and let the entire team down. You lose
The word of the HC and players in question over internet guy? Kooky talk.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Difference here is that isnt a full game.
One completion for a full game is pretty astounding. meaning the team had one catch for the entire game!