• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos/Bills/Browns working on big deal

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could have left it at "I don't read". Think that would cover it.

Just send all future posts to 1-800-

speak_gibberish.jpg Maybe they can unscramble for you Corky ....:tsk:

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there's any truth to this (which I doubt), my guess is Shaquil Barrett. Rumor was he was the sticking point that kept the Joe Thomas trade from going through. The Browns wanted him but Denver was unwilling to give him up.

Seems a bit light for what the value works out to.. I know he looked good in limited play rushing opposite Von, but, just being honest here, he's an undrafted guy who played on a REALLY talented defense where he had zero focus from the offense. I always worry about those guys (aka Byron Maxwell in Philly), where they are put with talent all around them and show upside. If they do believe the value left over is worth a high 2nd round pick, I think that means they need something more.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are oodles of posts on here with your ridiculous statements about how any qb could be successful in that system because of the D.....

Well I am glad to see that you're learning from Oldschool how to banter a little without just saying something stupid like you have been....But using that picture of your father is not cool....
Don't have time to go back and pull up all your silly posts but here's one just to show your idiocy...

Bmurph said:
How far will a buttfumble go in that altitude?

Far enough to beat the Patriots in the playoffs.

:pound::pound::pound:

lex-luthor-wrong1.jpg

I know this is going to be hard for you, but please try to keep up, ok? The post you quoted of me? That doesn't say what you claimed it said.

So by all means, try again. Find I post where I said that any qb could be successful in that system.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems a bit light for what the value works out to.. I know he looked good in limited play rushing opposite Von, but, just being honest here, he's an undrafted guy who played on a REALLY talented defense where he had zero focus from the offense. I always worry about those guys (aka Byron Maxwell in Philly), where they are put with talent all around them and show upside. If they do believe the value left over is worth a high 2nd round pick, I think that means they need something more.

Well last year the Browns showed they valued Shaq Barrett as equal to that of a 1st round pick. They were wanting 2 1st round picks for Joe Thomas but said they would take a 1st and Shaq Barrett instead if that is what the Broncos wanted to do. Think of it this way...Shaq Barrett in 1 season forced 5 fumbles, was one of the top in pressure per pass rush in the league. Compare that to the fact that Oakland just paid Bruce Irvin huge money and in 4 years has only forced 4 fumbles and been below average on pressure per pass rush. So if he can get big money what would Barrett be able to get if he has another good year?

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ big deal. Sounds like a bunch of haphazard SportsHoopla to distract public opinion from the fact that Denver still doesn't have a QB.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ big deal. Sounds like a bunch of haphazard SportsHoopla to distract public opinion from the fact that Denver still doesn't have a QB.
I know right! For sure we'll be talking about who ever ends up being the Broncos QB this season. I should send them my resume, I can hand off the football really well! Pretty sure I can throw the football ten yards or less and I'll sign for cheap.:suds:

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 107701

I know this is going to be hard for you, but please try to keep up, ok? The post you quoted of me? That doesn't say what you claimed it said.

So by all means, try again. Find I post where I said that any qb could be successful in that system.

March 11, 2016.....post #74 in the thread, Denver acquires Mark Sanchez from Philly..
Says exactly what I said....I just bolded and underlined it...
But go back and read it for yourself, mr senile in denial.....

60981-Homer-Simpson-Facepalm-meme-do-pO4R.jpe

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is this deal doesn't happen. More likely would be the Bills and Broncos trading with each other. I can't see Cleveland giving up the 2nd overall pick for that kind of return. I would think they would want a lot more than that to drop clear back to 19. Still I do think Tyrod with the whole Kaepernick situation seeming to fall apart would be the Broncos top choice.
I don't think this deal happens either - but not because of the Browns.
That would be a major haul for the Browns.....2 - 1st's, a 2nd, a 3rd, and a player?

upload_2016-4-16_8-52-57.png

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think this deal happens either - but not because of the Browns.
That would be a major haul for the Browns.....2 - 1st's, a 2nd, a 3rd, and a player?

View attachment 108083

Here is how I see it. Washington when they traded up from 6 to 2 gave up 3 1st round picks, 2nd round, and it seems like something else. So then for the Browns to move clear back to 19 and get a lot less in the trade it just doesn't seem like the best deal for them to me. I understand that most likely no team is going to get close to that value again in a trade but I would still expect just a bit more. Now some of it though would depend on who they got for the player. That player could be worth another 1st round pick so maybe then the trade does become worth it but still for the Browns when you have a chance to get a QB locked in for the next 5 years on a pretty cheap deal do you pass on that and put the fate of the team in the hands of RGIII?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is how I see it. Washington when they traded up from 6 to 2 gave up 3 1st round picks, 2nd round, and it seems like something else. So then for the Browns to move clear back to 19 and get a lot less in the trade it just doesn't seem like the best deal for them to me. I understand that most likely no team is going to get close to that value again in a trade but I would still expect just a bit more. Now some of it though would depend on who they got for the player. That player could be worth another 1st round pick so maybe then the trade does become worth it but still for the Browns when you have a chance to get a QB locked in for the next 5 years on a pretty cheap deal do you pass on that and put the fate of the team in the hands of RGIII?[/QUOTE]

for two 1st's, a 2nd, a3rd and a good player, absolutely.
If the Browns pick a QB in this draft, the QB is automatically a bust......

for two 1st's, a 2nd, a 3rd and a good player, absolutely.
If the Browns pick a QB in this draft, the QB is automatically a bust......

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
March 11, 2016.....post #74 in the thread, Denver acquires Mark Sanchez from Philly..
Says exactly what I said....I just bolded and underlined it...
But go back and read it for yourself, mr senile in denial.....

View attachment 107998
You're starting to get boring. Try again when you actually find something.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this trade still realistic or exposed as just a rumor?