• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos/Bengals...Time to get back on track

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well now that the Holiday season is wrapping up good time to talk about Monday's game.

Injury updates. Both Ward and Stewart are listed as Questionable for the upcoming game. Stewart though has said that he will be playing in the game. I'm really not sure on Ward other than Kubiak did say he liked what he saw from both guys at practice today.

Peyton Manning did practice today in an individual throwing session but is officially out for Monday. Bolden is the other player who hasn't really practiced all week so good chance he is still out for this game.

Everybody else looks like they are a go for the game.

For the Bengals Tyler Eifert has been ruled out for the game. Andy Dalton of course is ruled out for this one as well. The other big name that could be out for the Bengals is starting Safety George Iloka who has been recovering from a Groin Injury. He did not practice this week other than some work on the sidelines so good chance he is out.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Pretty healthy Broncos team,at home,vs a qb with one start and a running game that has struggled much of the 2nd half of season and the possibility of not making playoffs a real deal,this team better me one motivated mofo sums of beaches and go out and whoop some MFin butt is all I can say! :)

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Pretty healthy Broncos team,at home,vs a qb with one start and a running game that has struggled much of the 2nd half of season and the possibility of not making playoffs a real deal,this team better me one motivated mofo sums of beaches and go out and whoop some MFin butt is all I can say! :)

;) Reading that - side by side with your avatar - is pelvic thrusting verisimilitude. This is not often achieved on a sports bulletin board and is to be commended. You are a worthy POTM!

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
;) Reading that - side by side with your avatar - is pelvic thrusting verisimilitude. This is not often achieved on a sports bulletin board and is to be commended. You are a worthy POTM!
Lol! Yeah Mingo I hope Denver gives a highly motivated team effort for 4 qtrs Monday night and after game we all feel better about their chances going forward and my avatar balls out and makes us proud. :)

DownSetHutch

d-_-b
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel real good about this game. The team is getting healthier, and as pointed out already should be extra motivated to get back on track. We need to get that first round bye.

Is it Monday night yet?

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to be cold tonight, likely in the teens for the game. I don't think snow is in the forecast though.

theknight307

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do not want to be the party pooper here, but I am trying to figure out how this team will score against the Bengals defense. They are most likely the best defense they have faced all year and this team has not scored really anything in the second half of the previous 3 games.

I doubt very seriously that they will be able to run the ball. Their DL is going to be the most stout DL they have faced all year.

I mean if the Raiders were able to get 5 sacks......

Just a little concerned about the matchup. Their DL, against the Broncos OL.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oz has been great in cold weather games so this is actually kick ass

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oz might be the best NFL player in cold weather now .. If so that is going to pay in SB's ..:suds:

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Les do it fellas. Winter storm here today. Not many people made it to work. Sorta puts me in the mood for some good ole football tonight (No clue why), but feels like playoff weather I guess. :)

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like it's gonna be around 20 degrees at kickoff and dropping from there. Clear blue skies and sunny right now. I'm heading down to tailgate around 4:30 this afternoon. Can't wait! Go Broncos!!!

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like it's gonna be around 20 degrees at kickoff and dropping from there. Clear blue skies and sunny right now. I'm heading down to tailgate around 4:30 this afternoon. Can't wait! Go Broncos!!!
Have a blast!!

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do not..I repeat, Do not take any prisoners Mile High!!! If you do not have a hard time remembering most of the 2nd half, then you did it all wrong!!!! Just kidding, not possible nowadays because they stop selling beer by 3rd qtr. Nowadays if you can`t remember much of game you must be a light- weight then;) Enjoy Bud and hope you have big smile on face after game and it`s not herb related only. :)

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do not want to be the party pooper here, but I am trying to figure out how this team will score against the Bengals defense. They are most likely the best defense they have faced all year and this team has not scored really anything in the second half of the previous 3 games.

I doubt very seriously that they will be able to run the ball. Their DL is going to be the most stout DL they have faced all year.

Probably be a game of big plays. One big play just might win the game like the OAK game with the botched punt return.

I hope not but fact is the Oline is not good and top defenses destroy bad Olines like yesterday in ARI and the 2nd half of the OAK game.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love when I set myself up like that

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would say the difference though is where the pressure comes from. For Cincinnati their strength is up the middle in getting after the QB. For Oakland it was on the edges. We are weakest OL wise on the edges. Now that doesn't mean that Osweiler won't have pressure by any means but I do trust the interior of our OL more so than the outside. Also I would not say the Bengals are a great run defense. They are 23rd in yards per carry. They have been fortunate to have played with some big leads where teams have abandoned the run game. This is why it will be very important to get the run game going early for the Broncos.

JBUCK66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Bengs fan here. Never know what team will show up or whether Marvin Lewis and co. will booger it up

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver wins a boring one

AJ Green has another no show 3-40 type performance, and the NFL continues to tell us how great he is