• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos at '9ers

Orange-and-Blue

Go Broncos!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos fan AND a Pats fan......Lol. Sure we'll take you seriously!

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only problem with disliking Elway getting rid of Tebow for Manning is that Tebow has Z E R O skills as a QB. His redeeming traits are that he can run and that he has a passion for football. I would not confuse being passionate with good leadership.

I seriously do not get this undying love for Tebow. Is it because he has a hard-on for Jesus or is it from his great college career? The guy is not a an NFL QB, never will be.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOOK people, I'm not looking for trouble. I'm just a simple man, sitting here behind the computer typing some thoughts while eating ritz crackers. I'm here to discuss football. I'm not doing anything that isn't within the rules. YES I wish Elway had kept Tebow instead of bring in the Broken Neck. But I sincerely hope I'm wrong about Manning failing with the Broncos. I'd love to see a championship!! But that doesn't mean I'm not allowed to express my concerns about having an old broken down QB, when we could have had a young leader like Tebow. God Bless the United States of America...

:omg::wtf2::lame::gaah::doh: