• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos at '9ers

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only the first preseason game, but the board has been kind of slow, so I made this to use as the game thread if anyone wants to use it.

I assume that the game is televised live in Denver, where presumably most posters here live, but I don't think that fans out of CO can see the game live. NFL Network will cover bits of it, along with five other games played tomorrow night, live. They will then rebroadcast the entire game later in the week.

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's where streaming websites come in handy

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not so sure that most of the posters on this site do NOT live in Denver. Anyway, the game is televised here (I live in Denver).

Here's what I would like to see in this game:
1. No injuries - top priority
2. Our first team offense moves the ball efficiently and scores
3. Defensive line push up the middle
4. One pick or fumble/turnover for our defense
5. The running backs: Hillman is bigger, Knowshon is bigger and Montee Ball - can he cut one loose?

Pre-season or not, I'm jacked to have a Broncos football game to watch this week! Go Broncos!

MH64

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not so sure that most of the posters on this site do NOT live in Denver.

You are probably right about that. I know that a number of regular posters on the now deceased espn board lived out of state. Stands to reason that out of state fans would have to turn to the net to find fellow Broncos fans to discuss the team with.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in St. Louis but I will try my hardest to watch the game.

One thing I really want to see is some of these training camp wonders I have heard about. Do Ihenacho and J. Thomas make any plays?

I am really excited to finally see some broncos football.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Head Coach John Fox said that he has the first unit ready to play the full first
quarter, and while they may see less time, they won't play any longer than that.
The second team will play in the second and third quarters while the third team
will finish out the game.

Fox, Manning Look Forward to 49ers

Sounds like we might see a good amount of the 1st team....

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow I really figured the 1st unit would at most do the first drive of the game and be done. Definitely excited to see what they can do. I heard Franklin is actually going to play at Right Tackle so his hip injury must be less than most first thought considering he is back playing just a few days later.

Definitely on the offensive side of the ball interested to see how the run game is going to do. I guess I already expect the pass game will be crazy good but the run game is what could make this offense historical.

Defensively just want to see what some of our new starters like Ihenacho, Irving, Sly, Knighton, and Ayers can all do for this defense.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are probably right about that. I know that a number of regular posters on the now deceased espn board lived out of state. Stands to reason that out of state fans would have to turn to the net to find fellow Broncos fans to discuss the team with.

Live in No. Cal so of course alot of SF fans here. Got gm 6pm on cbs. Happy about that. Addressing other posts on here.....would be surprised to see PM longer than one drive, looking forward to see how OZ has progressed, running gm for sure, Lbs for sure and anybody else willing to make me go "Damn!, that was impressive!!!!:clap:

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's finally gameday!

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My alarm is set to watch the game for the midnight showing on NFL Network! Wife is none too happy that I won't be going to bed with her but hey Bronco football is back! Wish I could do the actual live feed but unfortunately stupid work has me coming in late tonight to interview a bunch of people for a position.

Anybody going to any of the preseason games this year?

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My alarm is set to watch the game for the midnight showing on NFL Network! Wife is none too happy that I won't be going to bed with her but hey Bronco football is back! Wish I could do the actual live feed but unfortunately stupid work has me coming in late tonight to interview a bunch of people for a position.

Anybody going to any of the preseason games this year?

not to change subject cd but besides go broncos, i also can`t resist a go dodgers on this wonderful thurs!:whistle:

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, now that the Rockies season is officially down the drain again.....I guess I'll pull for the NL West. In this case, that's the Dodgers (yuck....).

More importantly, we're two hours away from seeing the 2013 Broncos take the field. So many things that I can't wait to see but simply seeing our team take the field in San Francisco tops the list!! Go Broncos!!

MH64

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, now that the Rockies season is officially down the drain again.....I guess I'll pull for the NL West. In this case, that's the Dodgers (yuck....).

More importantly, we're two hours away from seeing the 2013 Broncos take the field. So many things that I can't wait to see but simply seeing our team take the field in San Francisco tops the list!! Go Broncos!!

MH64

I think that AZ might hang around with LAD. Maybe just hoping against hope (sorry, Randy). Anyway, I think we all agree on Go Broncos!

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Luck tonight for the only thing that matters, staying healthy. :suds:

BroncoInCALI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Guilty as charged! Saw a little of the game tonight.....but kept track of it online.

DUKE!

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am always a little scared about sharing these sites. This one works real well for me. I saw the game last night on this, and I see all the Dodgers game on this.

Almost as though the NFL or the other leagues are not even aware this site exists.

VIPBox TV - Live Sports Streams - Sports On Demand Online For Free

Anyway, that does work.

-------------------------

Now, on to the game. Not sure we can say we learned anything from last night. Other than I hope Peyton Manning stays on for a while, and I would not be totally against drafting Manziel next year.

Also, fairly unimpressed with Sylvester.

Not much was learned at all really.