• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brock PED news

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO if you are a wrestler, part timer or not, you should fall under the wellness program and be tested. It also raises the question of who else is exempt from testing!!!

Hollywood doesn't test The Rock and he does more work for them than WWE so why should WWE do it. If they're bringing in Rock for a 1 off appearance it shouldn't be up WWE to make sure Rock is clean. And HHH is an employee of that company not a wrestler and employees don't get tested.

The only people who don't get tested are part time guys, employees, and Vince McMahon.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hollywood doesn't test The Rock and he does more work for them than WWE so why should WWE do it. If they're bringing in Rock for a 1 off appearance it shouldn't be up WWE to make sure Rock is clean. And HHH is an employee of that company not a wrestler and employees don't get tested.

The only people who don't get tested are part time guys, employees, and Vince McMahon.
A few months ago WWE signed HHH to a contract extension that paid him as a performer/wrestler and not an employee. How do we know that part time wrestlers are the only ones not tested. WWE just opened a can of worms on a slippery slope. There are already people who question the legitimacy of WWE's testing program. Exempting any on screen performers for any reason is bad for business.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few months ago WWE signed HHH to a contract extension that paid him as a performer/wrestler and not an employee. How do we know that part time wrestlers are the only ones not tested. WWE just opened a can of worms on a slippery slope. There are already people who question the legitimacy of WWE's testing program. Exempting any on screen performers for any reason is bad for business.

But you can't question the Wellness policy because the Wellness policy is great for the people they test. Brock not being subjected to policy doesn't affect the credibility of the policy because he's not tested, the only way it would is if Brock was tested and WWE didn't care anyway.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you can't question the Wellness policy because the Wellness policy is great for the people they test. Brock not being subjected to policy doesn't affect the credibility of the policy because he's not tested, the only way it would is if Brock was tested and WWE didn't care anyway.
If it doesn't apply to ALL wrestlers then yes it can and should be questioned.

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW, MVP credits the wellness testing for saving his life. Found a heart issue, that he was completely unaware about.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brock suspended from UFC for 1 year and fined due to failed drug tests.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brock suspended from UFC for 1 year and fined due to failed drug tests.

His pay for the fight was 600K, highest of the card, they claim his final payday after the pay per view dollars were settled was 2.5 million dollars. He forfeited alot of the fight money to Hunt, but considering Sable does not want him in UFC, its really not much of an issue. I think the way he allowed himself to get flattened by Goldberg was part of the PED news, but I was really surprised Vince did not follow suit and suspend him. They claimed he passed WWE protocol but failed UFC's.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His pay for the fight was 600K, highest of the card, they claim his final payday after the pay per view dollars were settled was 2.5 million dollars. He forfeited alot of the fight money to Hunt, but considering Sable does not want him in UFC, its really not much of an issue. I think the way he allowed himself to get flattened by Goldberg was part of the PED news, but I was really surprised Vince did not follow suit and suspend him. They claimed he passed WWE protocol but failed UFC's.
I agree. It makes WWE's wellness policy look like shit when he supposedly passed their's but failed UFC's. And then WWE thought it was a good idea to say that part time wrestlers are not subject to the same testing policies that full time wrestlers are.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm confused. Why does WWE care if guys are juicing or not? They're not competing or anything. Is it just the image to younger kids they're worried about?

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm confused. Why does WWE care if guys are juicing or not? They're not competing or anything. Is it just the image to younger kids they're worried about?

They probably got tired of getting shit on with all the people who would blast them whenever a wrestler would die at 40. Plus the government cared enough to step in back in the 90's so they have to do something.

game

Hoopla Cash
$ 9.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, it is illegal if not prescribed. And I don't know if you can get them just to help you get stronger from a Dr.