• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brock PED news

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'd call it more of a fuck up by the testing agency then a technically but that's just me.
It wasn't a fuck up the USADA. Either Brock's camp didn't go through the proper protocol for medication he was taking or this is a spin job to cover up a legitimate failed test

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't a fuck up the USADA. Either Brock's camp didn't go through the proper protocol for medication he was taking or this is a spin job to cover up a legitimate failed test
But Brock's camp went thru the protocol for all the other tests, so not buying it's a cover up or that the fuck up wasn't the USADA's fault until I see proof Brock's camp didn't file paperwork.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The USADA is the United States Olympic testing committee. I really doubt they screwed up paperwork.

My strong hunch is Brock got caught juicing and this is the inevitable excuse rumor that gets floated out by his camp.

I wouldn't have the guts to say that to Brock's face though : )

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The USADA is the United States Olympic testing committee. I really doubt they screwed up paperwork.

My strong hunch is Brock got caught juicing and this is the inevitable excuse rumor that gets floated out by his camp.

I wouldn't have the guts to say that to Brock's face though : )

The juicing argument doesn't make sense when he passed 3 other tests days before he failed this one and then passed 3 more tests after. No one takes juice while getting tested so unless Brock is super dumb I don't see that at as the reason.

Brock was tested about 7 times and only 1 came back positive and it wasn't the last one, I'm more willing to be believe there was a screw up than if he took only 1 test and failed that.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The juicing argument doesn't make sense when he passed 3 other tests days before he failed this one and then passed 3 more tests after. No one takes juice while getting tested so unless Brock is super dumb I don't see that at as the reason.

Brock was tested about 7 times and only 1 came back positive and it wasn't the last one, I'm more willing to be believe there was a screw up than if he took only 1 test and failed that.
I'm not an expert on this stuff at all but from what I understand the drugs only secrete during certain timeframe so a user won't necessarily fail every test.

Alex Rodriguez's dealer gave a detailed interview on 60 minutes about how they would beat tests. He was eventually caught. It's a really high stakes game of cat and mouse based on his description.

Maybe Brock has an iron clad alibi on this but I need to see it to believe it

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the radio this morning during sports they said Brock also tested positive the day of the fight which makes two failed tests. They said it was believed to be for the same estrogen blocker Jones was popped for. It will interesting to see what UFC & WWE do now. The hosts (one of whom appears/is a manager for Maryland Championship Wrestling) on the radio thought WWE wouldn't do anything cause they don't care about estrogen blockers which according to the hosts just allows you to have more testosterone.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF Brock was juicing this really ruins his aura. I will be highly disappointed.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not an expert on this stuff at all but from what I understand the drugs only secrete during certain timeframe so a user won't necessarily fail every test.

Alex Rodriguez's dealer gave a detailed interview on 60 minutes about how they would beat tests. He was eventually caught. It's a really high stakes game of cat and mouse based on his description.

Maybe Brock has an iron clad alibi on this but I need to see it to believe it

ARod never got caught because he was always one step ahead of testing, not some hiding agent. Once the testing became better than Olympic level testing he got popped. When Canseco accused all the guys of steroids all their testing was clean until they got better at testing. Doesn't make sense that Brock could've passed all but one unless there was a screw up.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ARod never got caught because he was always one step ahead of testing, not some hiding agent. Once the testing became better than Olympic level testing he got popped. When Canseco accused all the guys of steroids all their testing was clean until they got better at testing. Doesn't make sense that Brock could've passed all but one unless there was a screw up.
Read comment #26, he potentially failed at least 2.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So with Jones, they tested his B sample and proved his guilt. With Brock, it was not B samples to verify the first test, but different A samples from 2 days. He is still lined up for summer slam, so is there or isnt there a wwe suspension over this? I guess its over 30 days away.

This really blows. Brock basically saves UFC200, if he never did this, his aura would still be huge.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So with Jones, they tested his B sample and proved his guilt. With Brock, it was not B samples to verify the first test, but different A samples from 2 days. He is still lined up for summer slam, so is there or isnt there a wwe suspension over this? I guess its over 30 days away.

This really blows. Brock basically saves UFC200, if he never did this, his aura would still be huge.
Does that mean the B samples were clean???

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does that mean the B samples were clean???

I dont know, maybe if there is another failed test within a certain time frame they dont bother to check the B.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read comment #26, he potentially failed at least 2.

Even two it doesn't make sense unless they used multiple testing in which they can't always find something when it comes to testosterone levels. I know at least with amateur wrestling if you get tested 3 days prior to a match and you haven't had sex your test comes back different than had you had sex. I'm not saying he didn't cause he probably did but going off multiple results from different tests isn't certain unless it's a complete Gail which generally is 66% or greater, which is why baseball players would get tested several times within months.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE News
Brock Lesnar won’t be punished by the WWE for failing two drug tests
By PWSlam Editor
Posted on July 26, 2016

WWE announced in a statement to TMZ on Tuesday that the company will not suspend Brock Lesnar for failing two USADA drug tests before his fight with Mark Hunt at UFC 200. WWE issued this statement:

“WWE’s talent wellness program does not apply to part-time performers such as Brock Lesnar.”

Lesnar reportedly tested positive for Clomiphene, which is an anti-estrogen blocker.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE News
Brock Lesnar won’t be punished by the WWE for failing two drug tests
By PWSlam Editor
Posted on July 26, 2016

WWE announced in a statement to TMZ on Tuesday that the company will not suspend Brock Lesnar for failing two USADA drug tests before his fight with Mark Hunt at UFC 200. WWE issued this statement:

“WWE’s talent wellness program does not apply to part-time performers such as Brock Lesnar.”

Lesnar reportedly tested positive for Clomiphene, which is an anti-estrogen blocker.
I wonder if this applies to all part-timers or just Brock???

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably all. I highly doubt the Rock was drug tested, when he came back.
So, that would mean Undertaker, Jericho and HHH aren't tested either??? If so, it really hurts the credibility of their wellness program. Yeah I know, low credibility to start with!!!

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, that would mean Undertaker, Jericho and HHH aren't tested either??? If so, it really hurts the credibility of their wellness program. Yeah I know, low credibility to start with!!!

Jericho gets tested because when he's back he's a full time guy compared to guys like HHH, Taker, Rock, and Brock because they wrestle less than 5 times a year. And I don't see how part timers not getting tested really hurts the credibility when they just suspended Roman Reigns. That's as legit as it gets.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jericho gets tested because when he's back he's a full time guy compared to guys like HHH, Taker, Rock, and Brock because they wrestle less than 5 times a year. And I don't see how part timers not getting tested really hurts the credibility when they just suspended Roman Reigns. That's as legit as it gets.

Rock may be an exception as he doesn't appear exclusively for WWE. The others are still full time or exclusive performers for WWE whether they appear on TV or not. IMO if you are a WWE wrestler, part timer or not, you should fall under the wellness program and be tested. It also raises the question of who else is exempt from testing!!!

Last edited: