• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brock Lesnar close to finalizing deal to fight on UFC 200 card

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't even watch the "main event". Turned it off after Brock's speech. Great seeing Silva, but this will always be the card that shoulda been epic if not for Jones suspension and McGregor fumbling away his spot on the card v Diaz.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And how many clean fighters claim EVERY other fighter uses? Good grief boy, go back and stick your head in the sand. How many drug tests did Barry Bonds fail? None. How many times did Lance Armstrong test negative? Hundreds? There's this little thing called masking agents
"Hello, I'm naive"- RobBase

None of those guys have anything to do w your outrageously bold claim that Dana White and ALL the doctors involved with PED testing are LIARS.

You're attacking the personal credibility of multiple respected professionals here. Where's your evidence to back up these serious allegations?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of those guys have anything to do w your outrageously bold claim that Dana White and ALL the doctors involved with PED testing are LIARS.

You're attacking the personal credibility of multiple respected professionals here. Where's your evidence to back up these serious allegations?
Look at Lesnar's body the last time he fought. Look at him now. Factor in his age...Lesnar has juiced his entire life. Dana isn't pissed at Jones for failing a test. He's mad because he cost him MONEY. If you 1) think Lesnar is natural 2) don't realize at least 50% of the UFC is on juice or has done roids in the past and 3) that White is aware certain guys are using, then you are clueless
Guess Super Sage is just eating chicken and taking whey protein shakes...

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,171.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a feeling Lesnar would win......just wish I was as confident as @UK Cowboy was. I would have won a shit ton.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,171.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, the irony. Coming from the guy with the outrageous claim that UFC let a juiced up guy fight while at the same time suspending their main eventer for the same thing.

"He passed 5 drug tests? Means nothing." - UK Cowboy

I think he's clean but looking at him and considering his age.....I certainly understand UK's skepticism.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a feeling Lesnar would win......just wish I was as confident as @UK Cowboy was. I would have won a shit ton.
I love betting MMA on underdogs with a legit chance. I wasn't certain Lesnar and Nunes would win, but I thought Nunes was 50/50 and she was getting 3 to 1 odds..

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,171.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love betting MMA on underdogs with a legit chance. I wasn't certain Lesnar and Nunes would win, but I thought Nunes was 50/50 and she was getting 3 to 1 odds..

I took Lesnar and Silva......didn't know shit about Nunes so I went with Tate. Wasn't a good day last night since I bet a small amount on Lesnar.

PS: If you want to bet any MLB today, let me know......I like to pre-arrange the betting exchange bets......but I'm pretty much small potatoes (very conservative)......I bet 50-100 per game.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he's clean but looking at him and considering his age.....I certainly understand UK's skepticism.
Roids are more rampant at the amateur level, as there is no steroid testing. Once you turn pro, most smaller shows are random, which means there's a 90% chance you won't get tested. Where Rob is missing the point is, I'm not saying Lesnar took some Test and Deca right before the fight...I'm saying since he has been gone, he has used. He can take all the tests he wants now, of course they are gonna come back clean

Last edited:

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,171.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roads are more rampant at the amateur level, as there is no steroid testing. Once you turn pro, most smaller shows are random, which means there's a 90% chance you won't get tested. Where Rob is missing the point is, I'm not saying Lesnar took some Test and Deca right before the fight...I'm saying since he has been gone, he has used. He can take all the tests he wants now, of course they are gonna come back clean

Is that why you bet heavily on Lesnar because you believed he was using therefore he'd win?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took Lesnar and Silva......didn't know shit about Nunes so I went with Tate. Wasn't a good day last night since I bet a small amount on Lesnar.

PS: If you want to bet any MLB today, let me know......I like to pre-arrange the betting exchange bets......but I'm pretty much small potatoes (very conservative)......I bet 50-100 per game.
I've got a buddy that is a pro poker player that started taking bets, now he is a full blown bookie. He makes a killing, though I would be too worried about the IRS if I were him lol. I kill him on MMA, but I hardly ever bet MLB, just too hard a game to predict when the best teams lose 65-70 games lol

Reactions: DJ

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that why you bet heavily on Lesnar because you believed he was using therefore he'd win?
Actually, yes. If you look at Lesnar when he first came to the UFC, he was a monster, and he won the belt. The longer he was in the UFC, the more legit testing he did, and the fatter and weaker he got. He was soft his last few fights. He went back to WWE, where his test results have never been released, comes back at nearly 40 looking better than he did 10 years ago....
The juice matters. Hoe different a fighter was Belfort on TRT....

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,171.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see him stick around the UFC and see what he can do this time around.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, the irony. Coming from the guy with the outrageous claim that UFC let a juiced up guy fight while at the same time suspending their main eventer for the same thing.

"He passed 5 drug tests? Means nothing." - UK Cowboy

Alex Rodriguez served the longest PED suspension in the history of MLB. He never tested positive.

I'm not saying that Lesner is on steroids, but passing PED tests does not mean he's not on them.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's not suggesting that it's a conspiracy, he's suggesting that Lesner passed the tests despite being on steroids.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at Lesnar's body the last time he fought. Look at him now. Factor in his age...Lesnar has juiced his entire life. Dana isn't pissed at Jones for failing a test. He's mad because he cost him MONEY. If you 1) think Lesnar is natural 2) don't realize at least 50% of the UFC is on juice or has done roids in the past and 3) that White is aware certain guys are using, then you are clueless
Guess Super Sage is just eating chicken and taking whey protein shakes...

I kind of feel like 70% of professional athletes use some kind of PED.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LMFO....Lesnar popped for steroids....you must be feeling like the biggest Twit on the Hoop:wash:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFO....Lesnar popped for steroids....you must be feeling like the biggest Twit on the Hoop:wash:

He wasn't popped for steroids, you snob.