• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brock Lesnar close to finalizing deal to fight on UFC 200 card

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE had congress all over their ass for PED's. They suspended the guy in Reigns they have been pushing for two years. The waiver is because he is clean from the WWE testing.

Hunt, on the other hand looked like he should be wearing a womans sports bra.

I dont like the Jones deal, Cormier should have fought him, just not a title fight.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got $100 in VCash...I've got $24,000+ after winning $10,000 on tonights fights lmao
I wanted Hunt, but I don't know why the hell anyone would think Lesnar would lose.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE had congress all over their ass for PED's. They suspended the guy in Reigns they have been pushing for two years. The waiver is because he is clean from the WWE testing.

Hunt, on the other hand looked like he should be wearing a womans sports bra.

I dont like the Jones deal, Cormier should have fought him, just not a title fight.
Cormier was willing to fight him despite that, Dana said he couldn't allow it. "I'll sign a waiver" was the quote.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cormier was willing to fight him despite that, Dana said he couldn't allow it. "I'll sign a waiver" was the quote.
After watching DC's performance, he should be glad Dana didn't allow him to fight Jones. Pretty pitiful that he couldn't finish an over the hill middleweight fighting on two days notice

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it as was a good matchup for Brock, didn't look great IMO, but fought a smart fight
Piss poor matchmaking if I am being honest. I think Browne would have been more offensive, and even though he couldn't have competed on the ground, in the second round he might have taken advantage of Brock's lackluster effort.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching DC's performance, he should be glad Dana didn't allow him to fight Jones. Pretty pitiful that he couldn't finish an over the hill middleweight fighting on two days notice
I keep hearing this and completely disagree with this. He was playing it smart, Silva is dangerous as hell on his feet. Silva also is awful with wrestlers, so instead of risking losing it on his feet he took one of the best in BJJ to the ground and grinded it out. I think it was a boring fight but I expected nothing but that.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got $100 in VCash...I've got $24,000+ after winning $10,000 on tonights fights lmao

How much vpussy you gonna buy w that fake money little boy?

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't call Lesnar's fight very smart, rather it was just a bad matchup combined with Brock's willpower. I thought Brock was kind of sloppy and all over the place at times but the dude is just a monster. When he has a goal he tries his very best to reach it, watch out. That guy is a MAN.

Last edited:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much vpussy you gonna buy w that fake money little boy?
Little boy? I've never paid for pussy Jr. I'm guessing you're 12. Did you long in with mom's password?

Last edited:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't call Lesnar's fight very smart, rather it was just a bad matchup combined with Brock's willpower. I thought Brock was kind of sloppy and all over the place at times but the dude is just a monster. When he has a goal he tries his very best to reach it, watch out. That guy is a MAN.
He was smart in that he was a little more defensive and set up his take downs. He did a good job conserving energy. That said, at his age and with all the injuries, I don't think he will have much longer

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little boy? I'm guessing you're 12. Did you long in with mom's password?

Oh, the irony. Coming from the guy with the outrageous claim that UFC let a juiced up guy fight while at the same time suspending their main eventer for the same thing.

"He passed 5 drug tests? Means nothing." - UK Cowboy

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brock was clearly clean coming into the fight. I don't have a doubt in me that he had "help" looking the way he does though.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, the irony. Coming from the guy with the outrageous claim that UFC let a juiced up guy fight while at the same time suspending their main eventer for the same thing.

"He passed 5 drug tests? Means nothing." - UK Cowboy
And how many clean fighters claim EVERY other fighter uses? Good grief boy, go back and stick your head in the sand. How many drug tests did Barry Bonds fail? None. How many times did Lance Armstrong test negative? Hundreds? There's this little thing called masking agents
"Hello, I'm naive"- RobBase