• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brock Lesnar close to finalizing deal to fight on UFC 200 card

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brock Lesnar: "We will get to the bottom" of doping test

"The AP also obtained copies of three letters from the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency to Lesnar, informing the fighter that he had passed tests on three samples submitted over a nine-day period in mid-June, mere days before the sample with the potential violation was collected."

So Brock passes 3 tests and then fails the next one days later? Something doesn't seem right about that, no one takes PED's during a period in which they are being tested. Brock isn't that stupid.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless if his tests come back positive or negative, you still look like shit. Nothing changes that.
I look like shit? I said he was juiced to the gills from the get go. You were the dumbass buying Brock's "jacked white boy" BS.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I look like shit? I said he was juiced to the gills from the get go. You were the dumbass buying Brock's "jacked white boy" BS.

What juice?

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,171.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I like white grape juice.

Been looking around this place for a good grape juice thread. I finally found it!!!!

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Asthma inhaler, you goofball.

UK Cowboy's not gonna let what actually happened get in the way of his hate boner.

Brock should've been given a TUE because of what he takes but instead they just avoided that and that's what flagged him.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UK Cowboy's not gonna let what actually happened get in the way of his hate boner.

Brock should've been given a TUE because of what he takes but instead they just avoided that and that's what flagged him.

Yep. 7 passed tests, 8th one comes up as a possible violation. That's not how juice works.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was right, you two goofs were wrong. Quit polishing Brock's nut sack

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UFC officials were informed Tuesday that Lesnar, 39, failed a fight night drug test at UFC 200 on July 9 in Las Vegas. Results showed the presence of the same unidentified banned substance Lesnar tested positive for on June 28.

The substance that Lesnar tested positive for hasn't been officially identified, but a source told ESPN that the flagged substance is clomiphene, the same anti-estrogen blocker for which Jon Jones tested positive.

Hunt (12-11-1) was furious following news of Lesnar's first potential doping violation. Late last week, the 42-year-old demanded Lesnar's entire paycheck in a social media post. Hunt's reported purse was $700,000.

Lesnar, a former NCAA wrestling champion and two-time defending UFC champion, had never tested positive for a banned substance before the June 28 out-of-competition test. The UFC's anti-doping program requires any retired fighter be subject to a four-month testing window prior to resuming competition; however, the UFC elected to waive that requirement for Lesnar, whose fight against Hunt was announced one month prior to UFC 200.

According to the USADA website, Lesnar submitted eight total samples to the anti-doping agency. USADA official Ryan Madden previously confirmed to ESPN that Lesnar had submitted multiple test samples before June 28 and that each came back clean.

When asked about performance-enhancing drugs during an international conference call earlier this month, Lesnar responded: "I'm a white boy and I'm jacked. Deal with it."

I wonder if this effects what Lesnar made? Or does the fact the UFC waived the requirement of 4 months of testing due to a time crunch.