• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brian Patteriona Bengals Insider

icehole3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
A lot of people think this guy is a fraud, but take it for what it's worth (not much), but this is what he's posted on his Facebook forum:

- Rey Maualuga will be cut, not only because of the most recent incident, but for other things going on as well.

- Rivers and Crocker will get cut, thought they would like to bring Rivers back on a minimal 1 year deal.

- Leon Hall not progressing quickly. Expected to miss first 6 games, maybe the whole season.

- Bengals will not pursue Michael Bush because they are confident they can land Trent Richardson, even if they have to trade up to get him.

- Pierre Garcon #1 target at WR.

- Zuttah, Holland, Carey target FA G's. Most interested in Holland

- Tracy Porter will get an offer at CB

- Mario Willams will be made an offer.

- If released, they may also pursue CB Newman and G Hutchinson.

- He says Mike no longer calling the shots alone. Katie and Marvin directing the ship with input from Mike.

Last edited by a moderator:

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of people think this guy is a fraud, but take it for what it's worth (not much), but this is what he's posted on his Facebook forum:

- Rey Maualuga will be cut, not only because of the most recent incident, but for other things going on as well.

- Rivers and Crocker will get cut, thought they would like to bring Rivers back on a minimal 1 year deal.

- Leon Hall not progressing quickly. Expected to miss first 6 games, maybe the whole season.

- Bengals will not pursue Michael Bush because they are confident they can land Trent Richardson, even if they have to trade up to get him.

- Pierre Garcon #1 target at WR.

- Zuttah, Holland, Carey target FA G's. Most interested in Holland

- Tracy Porter will get an offer at CB

- Mario Willams will be made an offer.

- If released, they may also pursue CB Newman and G Hutchinson.

- He says Mike no longer calling the shots alone. Katie and Marvin directing the ship with input from Mike.

Making offers to potentially three elite FA? Williams, Newman, Hutchinson? I do not think so. Maybe one, where it will get rejected, but not three.

Confident they can get Richardson? Who the hell would be confident in getting Richardson when your best pick is 17, unless the Bengals are one of the teams talking to the Rams (no way in hell).

If he is right about Hall, we are F'd beyond belief.

Garcon would be a nice signing to be #2 and maybe not too expensive.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL! This retard is still spewing his garbage on the internet? How many times was he actually right last season?

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I posted the below in another post several months ago.

FWIW

Brian P is the "insider" from back in January who was letting on what was going on in the Bengal's front office (e.g. Katie wants the team to hire a GM, etc). The big one was the info he released that Brat's job was guaranteed for the term of his contract, the same day that Brat was fired. He used to post on the bengals main board, but left when this happened as he lost all credibility and made his own blog.

That said, there are people that believe (on the bengals board) that he was fed the misinformation about Brat in order to determine whether he was the leak. And when he was found out, he then lost most of, if not all his contacts. Though, by the above, it appears he still has some sort of connection, but maybe not as high up as he used to.

The last sentence is a reference to him reporting the Simpson drug bust before anyone else got around to it.

augustisback003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If they cut both Rey Maualuga and Keith Rivers who's left to play LB? Brandon Johnson and Manny Lawson are both UFA and Roddrick Muckelroy is injury prone. My ideal scenario if they were to lose Rey either through suspension or through a cut would be to move Rivers inside to MLB and re-sign Lawson where the starting line up would be Howard on the weak side, Rivers in the middle and Lawson on the strong side

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted the below in another post several months ago.

FWIW

Brian P is the "insider" from back in January who was letting on what was going on in the Bengal's front office (e.g. Katie wants the team to hire a GM, etc). The big one was the info he released that Brat's job was guaranteed for the term of his contract, the same day that Brat was fired. He used to post on the bengals main board, but left when this happened as he lost all credibility and made his own blog.

That said, there are people that believe (on the bengals board) that he was fed the misinformation about Brat in order to determine whether he was the leak. And when he was found out, he then lost most of, if not all his contacts. Though, by the above, it appears he still has some sort of connection, but maybe not as high up as he used to.

The last sentence is a reference to him reporting the Simpson drug bust before anyone else got around to it.

The big issue is that the guy kept deleting a lot of his failed predictions..... He would often say that the reason the content was disappearing is that the Bengals were shutting him down. Never seemed to make much sense. I could post a bunch of 'nfl rumors' on the internet and unless I'm breaking copyright trademarks by using team images, etc., there aren't a lot of reasons for a team to justify it's removal.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they cut both Rey Maualuga and Keith Rivers who's left to play LB? Brandon Johnson and Manny Lawson are both UFA and Roddrick Muckelroy is injury prone. My ideal scenario if they were to lose Rey either through suspension or through a cut would be to move Rivers inside to MLB and re-sign Lawson where the starting line up would be Howard on the weak side, Rivers in the middle and Lawson on the strong side

My ideal scenario would be to cut Keith Rivers right now..... He is terrible and a waste of money/time.

Not a big fan of Rey either -- We need an upgrade.

I do hope we re-sign Howard and Lawson. They were nice additions.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't believe a word of what he says. He makes a bunch of fantastic predictions, most of which are hard to verify, then claims he had "inside knowledge"

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you believe a word of this then you're a fucking retard.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Some updates:

He now says Garçon is out of play as his price tag is too high and the Bengals will draft a WR in round 2.
He says Marvin will not draft a G or go after one in FA as he likes Livings at LG and Hudson at RG. Bobbi Williams won't be resigned.
He says he's 99.9% sure that Mario Williams will be a Bengal next year.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some updates:

He now says Garçon is out of play as his price tag is too high and the Bengals will draft a WR in round 2.
He says Marvin will not draft a G or go after one in FA as he likes Livings at LG and Hudson at RG. Bobbi Williams won't be resigned.
He says he's 99.9% sure that Mario Williams will be a Bengal next year.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We obviously are not going after Garcon - And we never were. He's too rich for our blood.

Claiming we aren't drafting a guard isn't news -- We spent an early pick on Steinbach, but otherwise Brown has never been interested in the early rounds.

We're signing Mario Williams? Wake me up when it happens.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
And in his last post he says he will not post any more of the info he gets because people are making him out to be a joke.

Gypsumstack

Hoopla Cash
$ 945.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When he says the Bengals will make offers to elite players, I'm guessing he means the players will come to town for a meeting or two to help drive up their price for another team. That's about the only thing an elite FA has ever used Cincy for.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And in his last post he says he will not post any more of the info he gets because people are making him out to be a joke.

LOL! I suppose it will be tough to be an insider if you never actually report information.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just read that he now says he was offered a job by the family to keep him quiet. LOL!

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah he now says mike brown is a great owner and GM and he will only give out pre-approved information.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He is now saying on Twitter that his whole thing was a scam by him