• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BREAKING NEWS: Urban Meyer Rushed to Hospital

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well his coaching past kind of shows that. Leaves BGSU after two years once his QB is gone. Utah 4 yrs after his QB is gone. UF after his QB is gone. If you cannot see the reason for their statements that is cool.

Funny that you try to attack me "GERD expert" even though I am using his own fucking words. He never gave them the real reason as to why he left. Just lame ass excuses. Had he stepped up and said I am leaving because I want to take the possible opening at OSU he would not get flack from anyone. Instead he weaseled his way out of UF.

You're joking me, right? Did you know that coaches aspire to move up in the world? Or let me guess - if you were a head coach, you'd stay at Bowling Green for your entire career even if you had the chance to go to a bigger program, right? Jesus, dude. That is ridiculous ignorant.

If you want to keep talking about how he left Florida for some reason, go right ahead. For the 4th time now, that wasn't what I was even referring to.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would expect for you to defend him, as you are much like he is. He started losing at Florida and he quit, just like you quit the Pick-ems contest when you started losing. Two peas in a pod.

Haha, I completely forgot about the pick-ems until right now. Are you stalking me or something? That is beyond creepy.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Total props to Humpy. He speaks for me too.

Sox has flipped out and said I am only here to troll OSU. I couldn't care less about OSU; in fact I kinda like them though I've said all season they weren't that good and weeks ago I, along with tons of others, predicted that the MSU D was going to expose them. We were right and it feels fucking FANTASTIC. :D Me nor anyone else has to ask your permission to like/dislike any team, Sox. So STFU with your little personal battles...

My entire issue is with Urban Meyer. He's a no-class deceitful creep and he's going to quit on OSU too. I'd feel bad for them if they hadn't brought the whole thing on themselves. That press conference should tell them what the future holds when things go south for this big baby; he can't handle it and he's going to quit. Again. Cause that's what he does. He quits when the going gets tough. Did it at Florida and he did it last night. He's 100% the reason OSU lost that game and as the booze and the emotions wear off, the fans are slowly starting to realize that.

"No, that's not how you feel. I'm about to tell you how you really feel..." - Sox

"I hate conspiracy theories except when they're about Hammer or anyone who whispers something negative about Ohio State." - Sox

"Reported!" - Sox

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would expect for you to defend him, as you are much like he is. He started losing at Florida and he quit, just like you quit the Pick-ems contest when you started losing. Two peas in a pod.

Did this guy sleep last night or has he been going at it non-stop trying to convince us what a man of character and determination Urban Meyer is? :L

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right, HD. I'm sorry for being so mean to you.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sox33OSU tears taste like candy this morning. Mmmmm

That was a nice reversal from "there is no reason he should be punished" to "Yeah, that was the right thing to do".

What a dolt

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Sox, but there are no conspiracy theories about how Urban handled his last year at UF and the excuses he gave. Those are historical facts. He did not have nor does h have a heart problem. He had GERD which is a reflux disease. Take some Zantac for Christ's sake and move on. Then wanting to spend time with his family only to start traveling and working for ESPN two months later.

I will say this though. Urban is very sore loser. Look up how he acted when he lot to Jimbo and FSU, both times to Bama, and to Ole Miss. He is not a gracious loser by any means.

Do yourself a favor and do a Bing search of this phrase: "GERD symptoms mimic heart attack" and tell me that people don't mistake GERD for a heart attack all the time.

Oh, and the drug taken for GERD isn't Zantac any more, it's been Omeprazole (Prilosec) for a good decade.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Total props to Humpy. He speaks for me too.

Sox has flipped out and said I am only here to troll OSU. I couldn't care less about OSU; in fact I kinda like them though I've said all season they weren't that good and weeks ago I, along with tons of others, predicted that the MSU D was going to expose them. We were right and it feels fucking FANTASTIC. :D Me nor anyone else has to ask your permission to like/dislike any team, Sox. So STFU with your little personal battles...

My entire issue is with Urban Meyer. He's a no-class deceitful creep and he's going to quit on OSU too. I'd feel bad for them if they hadn't brought the whole thing on themselves. That press conference should tell them what the future holds when things go south for this big baby; he can't handle it and he's going to quit. Again. Cause that's what he does. He quits when the going gets tough. Did it at Florida and he did it last night. He's 100% the reason OSU lost that game and as the booze and the emotions wear off, the fans are slowly starting to realize that.

"No, that's not how you feel. I'm about to tell you how you really feel..." - Sox

"I hate conspiracy theories except when they're about Hammer or anyone who whispers something negative about Ohio State." - Sox

"Reported!" - Sox

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did this guy sleep last night or has he been going at it non-stop trying to convince us what a man of character and determination Urban Meyer is? :L

We need someone to keep track of Sox's time spent posting, he has a real issue with that.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh boy, now you got Fordman going.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol At Team Mookie

lol at your Bowl game this season and the fact that you're still mad about the daily skull fucking's I gave you over on the Disney boards.

Wow, I can't believe a TOSU loss would bring out some of the worst trolling posters from ESPIN and CBS to SportsHoopla.

I feed and gain powerful from your TOSU hate.... :suds:

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sox33OSU tears taste like candy this morning. Mmmmm

That was a nice reversal from "there is no reason he should be punished" to "Yeah, that was the right thing to do".

What a dolt

Tears? I've done nothing but congratulate MSU for a great win.

:noidea:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're joking me, right? Did you know that coaches aspire to move up in the world? Or let me guess - if you were a head coach, you'd stay at Bowling Green for your entire career even if you had the chance to go to a bigger program, right? Jesus, dude. That is ridiculous ignorant.

If you want to keep talking about how he left Florida for some reason, go right ahead. For the 4th time now, that wasn't what I was even referring to.

No problem with coaches "moving up". But when you do it try to not do it every time right after your best players graduate or leave or the NFL. Bad timing once is no big deal, but 3 times is called a pattern.

If you do not want to admit that. Cool. Just shows the blinders that you have on when it comes to him.

The sad part is you want to defend him with so much conviction without EVER stating that he has done things in an unprofessional manner. UF fans have their reason to complain and dislike him. Leave it at that.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please don't report me for saying mean things about your school on the general board.

As long as you don't send SFNL to fight your battles again, nancyboy.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were pretty good in the other thread about the game. I wonder what's different about this thread?

That's an easy one. Sox and a couple of other over the top asshat OSU fans were insufferable dicks for the last...oh, forever...and now they are getting the OD treatment. Sox isn't handling it as well as OD does.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No problem with coaches "moving up". But when you do it try to not do it every time right after your best players graduate or leave or the NFL. Bad timing once is no big deal, but 3 times is called a pattern.

If you do not want to admit that. Cool. Just shows the blinders that you have on when it comes to him.

The sad part is you want to defend him with so much conviction without EVER stating that he has done things in an unprofessional manner. UF fans have their reason to complain and dislike him. Leave it at that.

:L

You can't be fucking serious...

Are you guys running out of Urban hate material already.

:lame:

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So, you think he went out and asked Utah to offer him a job? And then asked Florida to offer him a job? Dude, he was offered the chance to move up, he didn't go out asking for it. You're better than this, dude. Come on already.

What is there to defend him about? Since he's come to OSU he's done nothing wrong, outside of the fabricated crap brought up on this board. What happened at UF means nothing at all to me. Clearly those days are behind him because he isn't acting unprofessional here. UF fans can dislike him, sure, I get it. But they're starting to sound like the Cavalier fans who are still butthurt Lebron left. It happened years ago, so you'd think people could learn to let things go and move on.