• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BREAKING NEWS: Urban Meyer Rushed to Hospital

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had the same stance since January,that OSU played no one and would lose to the 1st decent team they played. Took nothing but guff from multiple bugeyed clowns both here and that other place, you included. So have a Big Crow Happy Meal.

I don't recall this being part of your argument, you only harped on the SOS of their wins.

And don't call me Shirley.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were pretty good in the other thread about the game. I wonder what's different about this thread?

It's really just one butt hurt poster.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were pretty good in the other thread about the game. I wonder what's different about this thread?

Obvious troll thread brings out the "best" in people. That thread was directed to Sparty and their well-deserved congratulations.

Actually, I enjoy seeing how many people who root for teams who suck are finally getting to smile because the Buckeyes lost.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MSU is a damn good team. Have to give it to them, OSU just didn't play their best and it showed. Nit taking away anything from Sparty they deserved it and a great win for their program.

Rose Bowl bound.

"I am tired of going to the Rose Bowl anyway." :laugh3:

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nothing. There isn't a single OSU fan acting anything but respectful towards MSU. The majority of this board has had a wet dream about OSU losing. I guess when you're on the minds even of posters like HammerDown who don't even watch CFB, it must mean you're pretty important.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The gist of my argument was that Ohio State sucks. I was right.

:yahoo:

Hey at least we lost to a team with a great defense, can't say the same about Bama :laugh3:

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damon Webb to Michigan.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing. There isn't a single OSU fan acting anything but respectful towards MSU. The majority of this board has had a wet dream about OSU losing. I guess when you're on the minds even of posters like HammerDown who don't even watch CFB, it must mean you're pretty important.

Yeah, make it about me, Sox. :L I have so much respect for Bama fans after the last few weeks. I mean that sincerely and you're a big part of it.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, make it about me, Sox. :L I have so much respect for Bama fans after the last few weeks. I mean that sincerely and you're a big part of it.

Yeah I've been a real ass tonight. I see what you're saying. Makes perfect sense.

You never come on this board unless you are trying to pile on OSU. You were nowhere to be found during the season when we were winning but now you come on here making a troll thread about Urban. I'm glad you feel better about yourself. You're a big man.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I've been a real ass tonight. I see what you're saying. Makes perfect sense.

You never come on this board unless you are trying to pile on OSU. You were nowhere to be found during the season when we were winning but now you come on here making a troll thread about Urban. I'm glad you feel better about yourself. You're a big man.

Not going to waste time responding to you. You're wrong and you need to toughen up. No one needs your permission to express their opinion.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to waste time responding to you. You're wrong and you need to toughen up. No one needs your permission to express their opinion.

I'm not wrong at all. As you just said, no one needs your permission to express their opinion. It works both ways. The one fact, though, is you are only present on this board to troll OSU.

BTW, genius, you actually did respond to me.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Still a douche move on your part to even troll this kind of shit.

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not wrong at all. As you just said, no one needs your permission to express their opinion. It works both ways. The one fact, though, is you are only present on this board to troll OSU.

BTW, genius, you actually did respond to me.

Good to see your not falling for it and getting all sensitive and shit. That would be bad if you did.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll admit, I chuckled.

I did as well... I wouldn't be surprised if he uses that as an excuse again one day though...he has already accomplished so much.. why taint it if his heart isn't in it 100%. Urban is great when things are going well.. when things turn South he wears his stress like a coat.