• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Breaking news out of Nebraska

SeeYouNT

Вы хотели бы некоторые Путина?
Hoopla Cash
$ 291.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool, I did not know Nebraska had In and Out Burgers. It will still be hard for me to pass up a Runza though.

Will Oregon go 0-4 over the next four games? Nebraska won't. (I hope)

Oregon will beat Oregon State though. Riley and Banker left that school just in the nick of time.

If it would get Don Pellum fired, I would take it.

Somehow, I think they manage to go 2-2 and Pellum gets to keep his job. :gaah:

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gracyln Cloud
I remember I got real drunk or something after Leach got fired from Tech, and she banned me.

I wrote her back like a 2 page email ranting about how Craig James and ESPN used their influence on public opinion to get Leach fired and whatnot

I got reinstated later that day :dhd:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool, I did not know Nebraska had In and Out Burgers. It will still be hard for me to pass up a Runza though.

Will Oregon go 0-4 over the next four games? Nebraska won't. (I hope)

Oregon will beat Oregon State though. Riley and Banker left that school just in the nick of time.
LOL what you see what Oregon State is what Riley and Banker were able to do with it for the last decade they were there...he left it in shambles.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL what you see what Oregon State is what Riley and Banker were able to do with it for the last decade they were there...he left it in shambles.

Here are some links to the December 4 news from the Nebraska board, they should tell you what I thought of the hire. Red_Alert and I are the most vocal about it.

I can tolerate the Shawn Eichorst - Mike Riley hiring since he is the anti-Pelini(Pelini taunted Nebraska by saying they should fire him, that is an employee problem), but the Mark Banker hiring by Riley is 100% inexcusable. I will admit I did like the Danny Langsdorf hiring, but his tendency to pass on every down even though the run is working, has brought me to the dark side on him.

Who are the Negative Nancy's on Riley? | SportsHoopla Sports Forums

Mike Riley | SportsHoopla Sports Forums

Mike Riley | Page 3 | SportsHoopla Sports Forums

Mike Riley | Page 4 | SportsHoopla Sports Forums

I will say that the offensive recruiting from this staff is really good, I just hope the defensive recruiting picks up. I like Dismuke and Domann. When your defense is last in pass defense, the coaches had better step up.