• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BREAKING: Commence defcon 5 meltdown mode.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest I concern I have is what if Bo wins 9-10 games again and we still fire him? Seriously who the hell is going to want to coach here when winning 9-10 games is not enough. Nebraska can't afford another Billy C and Cosgrove era! Unless Nebraska wants to pony up the dough and go for a huge Nick Saban like hire then this is a lose lose situation

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest I concern I have is what if Bo wins 9-10 games again and we still fire him?

this is the BS i'm getting tired of hearing from Husker fans. This situation isn't even comparable to Solich. Bo's childishness is obvious, his inability to lose less than 4 games, and inability to fix or even address problems that have been here for 6 years is going to be obvious to potential candidates..

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest I concern I have is what if Bo wins 9-10 games again and we still fire him? Seriously who the hell is going to want to coach here when winning 9-10 games is not enough. Nebraska can't afford another Billy C and Cosgrove era! Unless Nebraska wants to pony up the dough and go for a huge Nick Saban like hire then this is a lose lose situation

When is this bs talk gonna end

Break down the schedule and see the win against rank teams
Wins in bowl games
0-3 in conference champ games
Then look at the blowouts to uclax2 osu wiskyx2 Michigan SC
Then look at the bad losses to lesser teams aka isu09 NW'11

We play 12 regular season games but our schedule hasn't been that rough
Even espn said it bo hasn't been that amazing, we can't win big games and we lose to teams that have less talent On a regular basis.

We're unranked and have finished season lower top 25 between 20-25
It isn't about 9-10 wins anymore its about a sinking ship it's about played either quitting or not being able to grasp concept because they are difficult, lack of recruiting, and last but not least being stubborn and brass to the media and sometimes fans.

To me it's the blowouts recruiting and weak mentality of this team.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perlman's ((earlier planned) 'State of the University' address is early this afternoon. He'll have questions aimed at this situation. It'll be interesting if he takes those questions.

Pelini has his Big 10 tele-conference this afternoon. The media focus will be this situation. It'll be interesting to see how fast he shuts them down on it.

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perlman's ((earlier planned) 'State of the University' address is early this afternoon. He'll have questions aimed at this situation. It'll be interesting if he takes those questions.

Pelini has his Big 10 tele-conference this afternoon. The media focus will be this situation. It'll be interesting to see how fast he shuts them down on it.

I really wish they would come and kill this noise

The more and more we hear about it the more it makes us look bad
I'm not sure this will just fade away ESP with no big game to talk about

Lol this is like a dumb day time soap opera: the bo and the restless

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PUHLEEZE!!!

this is the BS i'm getting tired of hearing from Husker fans. This situation isn't even comparable to Solich. Bo's childishness is obvious, his inability to lose less than 4 games, and inability to fix or even address problems that have been here for 6 years is going to be obvious to potential candidates..

When is this bs talk gonna end

Break down the schedule and see the win against rank teams
Wins in bowl games
0-3 in conference champ games
Then look at the blowouts to uclax2 osu wiskyx2 Michigan SC
Then look at the bad losses to lesser teams aka isu09 NW'11

We play 12 regular season games but our schedule hasn't been that rough
Even espn said it bo hasn't been that amazing, we can't win big games and we lose to teams that have less talent On a regular basis.

We're unranked and have finished season lower top 25 between 20-25
It isn't about 9-10 wins anymore its about a sinking ship it's about played either quitting or not being able to grasp concept because they are difficult, lack of recruiting, and last but not least being stubborn and brass to the media and sometimes fans.

To me it's the blowouts recruiting and weak mentality of this team.

What they said.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lyfe if we hear you utter the name Nick Saban in that context one more time, we are firing YOU from this board. Put the crack pipe down.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wish they would come and kill this noise

The more and more we hear about it the more it makes us look bad
I'm not sure this will just fade away ESP with no big game to talk about

Lol this is like a dumb day time soap opera: the bo and the restless

Good point. There's nothing to distract from the situation for three weeks.

There's no question that the relationship between Bo and media/fans has been strained for years. I don't believe he's been happy here regardless what he said in his apology yesterday. He doesn't like to be questioned or critiqued. Well that's part of being a head coach at any major program.

Maybe head coaching isn't for Bo. I've said itt before, just because you're a good coordinatoor or position coach doesn't automatically translate to being a good head coach.

In his statements from 2011 he gave away he was actively seeking another job. "Let's see how you do when I'm gone".

Obviously he couldn't find a lateral job or he'd have been gone. He wouldn't now either, hence his statement last night that he likes it here and wants to be here. I call bulllshit, in that he cannot find a job equal or better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was def counting on going to Ohio St. He had just beaten them and felt invincible. Then Urban Meyer pwns him.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo was prob 3rd or 4th on their list at best. I genuinely think he thought he was gonna get offered that job at the end of the season. Obviously pure speculation. Bo's agent has put out feelers more than a handful of times and don't ever let anyone tell u different.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fact of the matter is he was wrong in his comments anyway.

Much as we diehards hate em, those fans who leave at halftime are Huskers too, and have the right to leave if they want Bop is just passing blame onto them rather than taking ownership for his shitty teams

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we can agree Bo's not happy here, and his statement last night were the words of a desperate man who knows damn well leaving will require a big step down?

I don't want a head coach that's just going through the motions with no enthusiasm. That could lead to a few blow-outs.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we can agree Bo's not happy here, and his statement last night were the words of a desperate man who knows damn well leaving will require a big step down?

I don't want a head coach that's just going through the motions with no enthusiasm. That could lead to a few blow-outs.

if that happens, he will for sure be gone at the end of the year.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo on Big 10 teleconference @ 11:20 am local.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the reason that media knew about it but never published it is because they were afraid of being blackballed by the university.

And as u know, there was no weasel who sat on it, or so they claim. The tipster said they had only recently come into possession of the audio.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is so much more the media could release to absolutely murder Bo..

The fact that theres so much ammo, makes me want him gone

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did u listen to the interview with the deadspin "journalist" who published it that I posted?