• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Braves at Pirates Series Thread|04/18-04/21

Etrius24

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Mags

Well as I told you I do in fact come into contact with A LOT of people from Atlanta, Boston and New York... You challenged that when you made some such statement that I was speaking as if I had talked to a lot of fans from those cities... I have.

You stated that you know for a fact many people are aware of Cutch.. And I know for a fact that many are not. And it needs to be stated that the meat and potatoes of this argument was not just knowing his name, but knowing his stats and watching him play.

You do not like the way I post.. we all get that!

But even when other members on here post to you specifically telling you that you are arguing with me for the sake of arguing... you will not stop!

I have tried to get past this with you..but you will not let it go...

Do you really want another entire season of this?

I will hold out the olive branch once again..but it is up to you to take ahold of it.

There are some problems that I can try to correct on my end... One I work 7 days a week and usually only have time to post here or surf the net late at night...So at 3 am there are going to be little mistakes and typos.. all kinds of fodder for you to throw at me. Which you do at every opportunity...

Another problem is that I have typed a post in the past, and then seen the mistake ... but I have been unable to correct them! I tried to make a correction tonight on a post but I got a message stating that 5 minutes had passed so the only way I could make a correction and thus not have to get into another argument with you.. was to mail the site administrator...and get his permission and or get them to make the correction... This is not an effective option because Mags will get up bright and early ( He posts in the AM ) and immediately go into attack mode as per usual.

I wonder if Mags had considered this, that I was not easily able to correct any simple mistake or typo before he decided to dedicate a post to talk about said mistake or typo.

So I can try to make an effort to post earlier in the night when I am more alert.. and I can try to read any post I make instantly after I post it to check for simple mistakes so that we do not have to endure seeing mags wake up and instantly go back into the same shit over and over and over again.

But all I can do here is to take a couple of steps to try to correct some of my errors and then to offer an olive branch to Mags... I have no control over how he will decide to post for the rest of this season.

But I love this team, I love reading what most of the people here have to say about the Pirates, and I love to discuss the pirates.

Our team is playing well and has a winning record and Mags cannot let any of this go.. I would think that the team's record would be the thing that demanded the most attention on here.. Sadly it is not!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Etrius!

I can correct your posts at any time. Just shoot my a PM if you need me to make a change. I'll sign the correction so you know when I make the change, what I changed, and you can verify that I got it right.

An alternative is to simply quote your posts, highlight the part in question in bold, and post the correction in the new post.

Cheers! :suds:

Etrius24

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Darkstone

That is great man.. but it is usually almost 24 hours in between me logging on here so if there is an error or a typo or whatever... Ask yourself what the chances are that you and I will be able to exchange pm's and then you going into make changes to correct an error before Mags does his thing?

But It is nice of you to let me know.