• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady Exposed as Fraud; Peyton Manning One of Our Greatest Living Americans

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh the game plan was as ingenious as Seattles inability or refusal to adjust.

Just don't tell me that 120 yards in the air was anything more than a QB who had to have an entire game tailored to him because he has less skill and ability than most high school QBs.

He was awful

30 seconds before the INT he was pouting on the sidelines planning to retire in utter disgrace.

3o seconds after it was right back to "MVP!!!"

He took what the defense gave him all day long. If it was so easy to do, every QB would be that successful. Did you know Brady had a rating over 100 in the SB(that's good!). Retire in disgrace? LOL.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He took what the defense gave him all day long. If it was so easy to do, every QB would be that successful. Did you know Brady had a rating over 100 in the SB(that's good!). Retire in disgrace? LOL.

He played so bad he wouldn't have been allowed on the team plane back.

The INT changed everything except how abysmal Brady played.

We can pretend if you want, but facts is facts, my friend.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle certainly gifted the win with the pass on the 1 yard line. I can't deny that. But the 3 TD's against the "Greatest Defense Ever"(with properly inflated footballs, no less!) in the 4th quarter is pretty damn impressive.
:lol:

That was after they lost a CB and DE. Before Lane went down Brady looked a lot more like Manning the prior year and it wasn't until after Avril went down and there was basically no pass rush that his game picked up.

Facts suck don't they?

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The divide is growing daily.

What all-time NFL records will Peyton smash next season?

Number of appearances in Papa John's commercials?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Number of appearances in Papa John's commercials?

Yes.

Number of car dealerships in Denver, Indianapolis and greater Knoxville too.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That was after they lost a CB and DE. Before Lane went down Brady looked a lot more like Manning the prior year and it wasn't until after Avril went down and there was basically no pass rush that his game picked up.

Facts suck don't they?

Much like the claims of how a deflated football affects the game, I can't put much weight in how SEA would have played without those injuries. Football is a contact sport. Guys get hurt.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Facts suck don't they?

True, and I hate Brady and hate the Pats. But Richard Sherman's refusal to switch onto Edelman as he repeatedly destroyed a 4th string corner, has forever changed my opinion of Sherman. And I have to give Brady credit for completely capitalizing on that

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Much like the claims of how a deflated football affects the game, I can't put much weight in how SEA would have played without those injuries. Football is a contact sport. Guys get hurt.

And yet Pats fans are notorious for pretending like injuries only affect them! :scratch:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, and I hate Brady and hate the Pats. But Richard Sherman's refusal to switch onto Edelman as he repeatedly destroyed a 4th string corner, has forever changed my opinion of Sherman. And I have to give Brady credit for completely capitalizing on that
Ah, so Sherman should tell the coaches to go fuck themselves and run shit his way then. Interesting. Wonder how that would work for him.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dirt, YOU could make those throws after stumbling out of the bar.

Brady was a fucking liability that whole game.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He played so bad he wouldn't have been allowed on the team plane back.

The INT changed everything except how abysmal Brady played.

We can pretend if you want, but facts is facts, my friend.

Huh. I see a Super Bowl win and a rating over 100. He completed 74% of his passes and threw for over 300 yards against the vaunted "Legion Of Hype". He was named SB MVP(Again!). Those are facts, too.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh. I see a Super Bowl win and a rating over 100. He completed 74% of his passes and threw for over 300 yards against the vaunted "Legion Of Hype". He was named SB MVP(Again!). Those are facts, too.

40 3-yard dumps to the slot.

120 yards in the air.

Not to mention when he hit the DBs between the numbers. :L

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In this case, it sounds like Seattle fans do it, too!

LOL

I'd love to stay and humiliate you guys more but I got a hawt date to get ready for.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, so Sherman should tell the coaches to go fuck themselves and run shit his way then. Interesting. Wonder how that would work for him.

Pete Carroll got undressed by Belichick that game, but if the best corner in the NFL says "I'm following Edelman or we lose", that coaching staff would say "ok"

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we know how Brady was before those injuries. Not rocket science.

Never once did I bring up deflated balls and the SB. And won't. Nor did I suggest NE didn't deserve their win because they do. Injuries are a part of the game and are part of that story. The Seahawks backup CB got thrashed and after Avril went down Brady literally had all day. That's the truth. If you want to suggest we don't know if Seattle wins that game if either/both of those were still in it then by all means. Still doesn't change what did happen, but I think it's kind of obvious.

Every player, fan, and front office member would love the rematch as we all know who the overall better team is and there is zero doubt of that up here. Zero.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
40 3-yard dumps to the slot.

120 yards in the air.

Not to mention when he hit the DBs between the numbers. :L

True also

You'll never find yourself saying "great throw" when you watch Brady. It's something you'll say watching Luck and Rodgers every week

It's always been my biggest problem with calling Brady the best

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Facts suck don't they?

So are we talking about Brady vs Manning or how the depth of the Seattle Seahawks was exposed?

Paper Tigers. Apparently

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pete Carroll got undressed by Belichick that game, but if the best corner in the NFL says "I'm following Edelman or we lose", that coaching staff would say "ok"
He has only shadowed people a couple of times and it's because of the scheme. He literally begged to be allowed to do so against the 9'ers a couple of years back and totally destroyed Boldin to the tune of I think it was 7 yards? :noidea: But the team scheme doesn't allow for that and they don't want him doing it. If that bothers you so be it.