• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bradford

Los Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit.

Sanchez has an advantage from the jump in the fact he knows the offense. If he outperforms him for the most part in the pre-season he would start. And when he inevitably struggles.....Bradford would eventually replace him. But, no way Bradford is guaranteed to start just because of his salary.

So they acquired him and are going to pay him $12 million to back up Sanchez? :rolleyes2::crazy::bullshit:

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's out throwing a football thinking he surely has a shot now. Anyone apparently does.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bradford is here week 1 he's the starter. He's a better QB than Sanchez ever thought of being. He just can't complete a season.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit.

Sanchez has an advantage from the jump in the fact he knows the offense. If he outperforms him for the most part in the pre-season he would start. And when he inevitably struggles.....Bradford would eventually replace him. But, no way Bradford is guaranteed to start just because of his salary.

So you think we traded for a guy making 12 mil to "compete" with Sanchez? interesting ...

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,205.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bradford sucks ass in the pre-season and Sanchez shows to be competent you really think Kelly starts Sam?

Isn't the point of football winning games?

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bradford sucks ass in the pre-season and Sanchez shows to be competent you really think Kelly starts Sam?

Isn't the point of football winning games?
Bradford's a better QB ... the problem is that he's always an injury waiting to happen. I guess anything's possible, but as long as Bradford's healthy I'd be shocked if Sanchez is the better option come opening day.

greenfever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya unfortunately it was written multiple different ways and I went with the wrong one, my bad

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing for sure, Bradford will have a better OL. I still think we need to add depth on the OL.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing for sure, Bradford will have a better OL. I still think we need to add depth on the OL.
Philly's oline advanced stats the past 2 years have been pretty awful.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If any of you guys are actually hoping Bradford pans out, well you're in for some major disappointment real soon. We've had to endure the "Bradford drama" in St. Louis for way too long now, and the fact that we got anything more for him than a bucket of fermented camel piss is just gravy. I would have been happy if the Rams even just cut him and his over inflated salary. Bradford is without a doubt the biggest sit down to pee female genitalia in the NFL, bar none! Oops, sorry, that's an insult to all females in general. My advice is to invest heavily in Depends under garments because Mrs. Bradford will make a habit of peeing down his leg whenever things get a little rough. What a kitten. Glad to be rid of him. Good luck to you guys.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If any of you guys are actually hoping Bradford pans out, well you're in for some major disappointment real soon. We've had to endure the "Bradford drama" in St. Louis for way too long now, and the fact that we got anything more for him than a bucket of fermented camel piss is just gravy. I would have been happy if the Rams even just cut him and his over inflated salary. Bradford is without a doubt the biggest sit down to pee female genitalia in the NFL, bar none! Oops, sorry, that's an insult to all females in general. My advice is to invest heavily in Depends under garments because Mrs. Bradford will make a habit of peeing down his leg whenever things get a little rough. What a kitten. Glad to be rid of him. Good luck to you guys.

Some of us realize this. Foles meanwhile is truly tough and mentally strong.

LegoDoom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently the Browns were interested in Bradford as well. Any chance Bradford and #20 for #12? That would still put the Eagles within striking distance for Mariotta.

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently the Browns were interested in Bradford as well. Any chance Bradford and #20 for #12? That would still put the Eagles within striking distance for Mariotta.

If they'll take that deal, absolutely do it. I don't want Glass Bradford and his busted knees anywhere near this team come September.