• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BOYCE WTH are you thinking?

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
if you do anything to harm or neglect a child i really dont know what use the human race has for you. Hope the child is safe and OK:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.what a bunch of sick idiots. He doesn't deserve to be a hokie if he cant do any better than that. People who abuse kids in anyway are right down at the bottom of the ocean with the whaleshit. Hope the child is ok. Didn't sound like it was life threatening which is good.hopefully she iwont remember it. See ya Boyce. Another open schollie for this year.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.what a bunch of sick idiots. He doesn't deserve to be a hokie if he cant do any better than that. People who abuse kids in anyway are right down at the bottom of the ocean with the whaleshit. Hope the child is ok. Didn't sound like it was life threatening which is good.hopefully she iwont remember it. See ya Boyce. Another open schollie for this year.

Indeed. What a frickin' idiotic POS. So sad. Like you said, hopefully the kid is OK. That is the main thing.

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Unfortunately, this is pretty common with young parents. I hope they get their priorities straight and understand the delicate nature of children.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear it was "shaken baby syndrome" and this has been known for a while. He has not been at the 6ams from what I have heard. He will be gone and he should be. Hopefully the young girl has some good grandparents ad all my thoughts and prayers are with her.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck you boyce.. IMO even getting charged with child abuse should be reason enough to boot him out of school.. you shouldn't be anywhere close to being in that situation

i hope he rots.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FTR, this is not Boyce's first issue either. He was teetering on the brink for a while now. has anyone heard anything further on Lyndell Gibson, BTW???

As I said. I pray for the little girl and hope there is someone to take care of her. This whole thing is really shitty.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Heard boyce claims he wasnt home when what ever happened happened and has passed a lie detector test.