• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bowl Projections

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wanting Clemson or FSU to win their bowl or OOC games is hardly 'cheering for your rival'

I can deal with Clemson. Not FSU. Fuck them. Fuck their whiny fanbase that complains about everything and condescends down to everyone and fuck that war chant they do.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate just about everyone in the ACC, honestly. It's the same way I hate the NL East, NFC East and Metropolitan. I like Pitt because I went there. I like the Duke story this year and Cutcliffe. I have always liked how BC came to play and root for them. I don't like FSU but will likely root for them this year. F Miami. F Clemson. F Cuse. F all the NC teams. F Georgia Tech....

Just me! Ha ha!

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont mind Wake Forest lol. Who can hate on them

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wanting Clemson or FSU to win their bowl or OOC games is hardly 'cheering for your rival'

I want all of the ACC teams to win their bowl games so in the even that we're in a position like OSU (pre-loss) that we're not talked about getting jumped for a 1 loss SEC or Pac12 team.

The playoff will make this worse. Look at the last couple years and see who would get left out of a playoff as #5 or #6 in the polls. It has been pretty meaningless in the past bc of the NC game, but the disparity between 4-6 is typically very minute.

Perceived SoS is going to matter, regardless of how much you want to think it doesn't.

Exactly. I'm happy for all those teams to win all their games except when they play Virginia Tech. I'm happy that they're going to bowl games, too, cause I like the $$$.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BbO6fohCAAAzuZZ.jpg:large

Uni's for the Sun Bowl.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belk Bowl, baby. We might just have a chance against hapless Cincinnati? :noidea:

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belk Bowl, baby. We might just have a chance against hapless Cincinnati? :noidea:

What is this?! What did you do with the pessimistic Geneh we'd come to lov...like, no, that's not it...tolerate? Yeah, that's the one.

:lol:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is this?! What did you do with the pessimistic Geneh we'd come to lov...like, no, that's not it...tolerate? Yeah, that's the one.

:lol:

Sorry, but Hammer and friends won't let me bring ChikFil-A out to play on the Hoop. :bawling:

And Cincinnati does suck. But then again so do we. That good enough for you? :lol: