• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bout' Time S&C was Brought Front and Center

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I don't feel bad for kids who signed up to play in the big ten and complain that they are out of shape. "It's division one football!" Starting a new work out is always hard especially when you have been sitting on yer ass for a month let alone the 3 years under MR. Cream rises to the top. It's not like Frost and Deval are unproven or this method is unproven. Hell Deval won strength coach of the year and Frost won a few trophies this year too. So to say it is the program would be false. It is because these players haven't been tested to see what they are made out of. I would love to know the routine they are going threw I would do it.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it comes back to system. MR: run a 4-5 second play and then huddle up for 20-30 seconds and then do it again. conditioning wasn't as necessary. strength should have been key and when our O-line didn't show any in run blocking, that system wasn't working. that's what really pissed me off the most about the last few years, with MR's system you need to look like Wisconsin on the o-line but we were shit. I like the idea of a slower offense to protect your defense and keep games lower scoring but our consistency was horrible.

SF is the complete opposite, now guys need to be ready to run the 4-5 second play and then be ready to run another one in 4-5 seconds. so i mean they are going to have to push the players if they want to succeed soon.