• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bout' Time S&C was Brought Front and Center

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do they even bother to ask bo.....you already know what he's gonna say and how defensive he will get.

When Nwestern Wyoming n minny are pushing you around that should cause alarms.

I hope they keep asking him about it. Every presser. I've been begging someone to ask him about it for two years now at least. Ride Bo about it like a rented mule. Are you doing anything different regarding player S&C development? Why do they look winded? Why do they get shoved around?
Ask him until he's sick of being asked. Maybe then he'll kick Dobson's chair and he'll try something different.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where are those other schools clamoring to get to the next level of 9 wiins a year? Surely they know Bo is unhappy here and half the fan base wants him ousted. Surely they know he'd bring his loyal 9 win staff with him. Surely they know Bo would go for even money.

My opinion is they know Bo and staff wouldn't eke out 9 wins in a lesser program than Nebraska. That he doesn't build anything from scratch a la Strong, Briles, Harbaugh, et al. Not in 6 years anyway.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was being very sarcastic about the weights.........

With that said, I don't know where ye all get that we were pushed around up front this year. The Defensive Line actually outperformed the Offensive Line completely by the end of the season. Our DLine is getting a great push up front now.

If you look at the games we lost this year, they were due to blown assignments. The UCLA game is a great example. We were stronger damn neared across the board, but in the second half our LBs were out of place 90% of the time.

Let's look at the Mich St game as well. We actually controlled the line of scrimmage that entire game......but what didn't we do? We didn't take care of the ball. It's these mental errors that keep us from getting to the next level.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will admit that Minnesota completely punked us up front

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ra'Shede Hageman is a 1-2 round lock. He made whoever was in front of him his bitch for 4 quarters.

Moudy was manhandled. Spencer Long would have taken him out of the game completely.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was all Hageman.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Shiiiiit....

Those facilities don't give anyone even the slightest advantage.....all they're for is for looks. When the recruits come in and see our shiny workout center, hopefully they forget about all the circular and square shaped corn fields that they saw while flying over the state of Nebraska. That's all those are for.

If you have weights to lift, you can get as strong as you want. The technological advances are really just a joke. It all started with that Boflex machine.

Hell Osborne didn't have an amazing workout center to work with.....but he did have the Peter brothers handing out steroids.

It's okay to make libelous accusations about steroid use when Osborne was coach, yet when I tell the truth about Mad Dog, that isn't okay? I see.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this just in .................

Dobson was trained by this guuuuuuy :L

richard-simmons-07.jpg

:laugh3:

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question is are they being charted, evaluated, and advised properly, or do we have a "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink" issue?
-------
The on field efforts lead me to believe--no they aren't being charted, no they aren't being evaluated, no they aren't being advised properly, no they aren't even following a proper eating regimen. If they are being led to the water then someone is not forcing them to do the right things. Mainly because it isn't showing the end results.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The question is are they being charted, evaluated, and advised properly, or do we have a "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink" issue?
-------
The on field efforts lead me to believe--no they aren't being charted, no they aren't being evaluated, no they aren't being advised properly, no they aren't even following a proper eating regimen. If they are being led to the water then someone is not forcing them to do the right things. Mainly because it isn't showing the end results.

BINGO!

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's okay to make libelous accusations about steroid use when Osborne was coach, yet when I tell the truth about Mad Dog, that isn't okay? I see.

mad dog Is a saint around these parts haha.

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ra'Shede Hageman is a 1-2 round lock. He made whoever was in front of him his bitch for 4 quarters.

Moudy was manhandled. Spencer Long would have taken him out of the game completely.

long injury was probably the biggest injury this year. Some will say tmart but with a healthy OL we may have won more games this year even with a struggling TA or slow rk3

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think with a healthy online TA doesn't struggle as much and we do win more games

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
long injury was probably the biggest injury this year. Some will say tmart but with a healthy OL we may have won more games this year even with a struggling TA or slow rk3

I would tend to agree, that we prolly beat mich St and maybe beat minn

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If I had to guess I'd bet that when you were in high school they probably used to hand you the ball and yell, "RUN YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH!!!!! RUNNNNN!!!!!"

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had to guess I'd bet that when you were in high school they probably used to hand you the ball and yell, "RUN YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH!!!!! RUNNNNN!!!!!"
-------
How ironic. This is the biggest problem with the Huskers except it's "TACKLE YOU SON OF A BITCH TACKLE.":bawling:

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it's pretty clear there will be no staff turnover. Not one coach on Bo's staff was contacted by another school... Shocking I know.

That says more than I need to know, :lol:

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

And just like the NU players of the mid nineties, I didn't use steroids either!