• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bonds Voted into the Bay Area Sports Hall of Fame

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one (sane) is denying Bonds (AND MANY MANY OTHERS) roided up...it's just that he didn't break any baseball rules doing so.
of course he didnt. taking steroids is and always will be perfectly legal.

the whole "he didnt fail a test and he didnt break any rules" is all garbage. at the end of the day, even giant fans admit the guy was pumped full of horse quality steroids. its semantics for the sake of semantics.

yeah..he didnt "break any rule" but people freely admit he took copious amounts of federal schedule drugs.

the guy deserves to be in with the others, just make the plaques state exactly why there was question about him.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of course he didnt. taking steroids is and always will be perfectly legal.

the whole "he didnt fail a test and he didnt break any rules" is all garbage. at the end of the day, even giant fans admit the guy was pumped full of horse quality steroids. its semantics for the sake of semantics.

yeah..he didnt "break any rule" but people freely admit he took copious amounts of federal schedule drugs.

the guy deserves to be in with the others, just make the plaques state exactly why there was question about him.

I have no problem with it being discussed on the plaque.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At first I thought Grandma Bonds was just saying that her sweet little Barry Lamar should be in the hall and that he wasn't/isn't an asshole. Her post #71 sure makes it seem like she's denying that he was on steroids, though. Scary.

Reading comprehension is essential when one decides to post on SportsHoopla, dickhead.