• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bo Pelini raise

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Huskerextra.com is talking about if Pelini should get a raise..I want to give it to him because I want him here for another 30 years, but this is why I am against it...Recent history shows coaches seem to relax once they get that raise and their teams suffer.

1. Callahan
2. Gary Pinkel
3. Mangino
4. Mike Leach
5. Kirk Ferentz (until this year, nothing!)
6. Charlie Weis
7. Also believe rutgers head coach and Leavvitt got raises after that one great year.

I know its not like Bo's character to just relax once he gets the raise, but I say keep his base salary and load up on the incentives...

The money we would put toward his base pay, just add to the bonuses...4.2 million to get us to the title game, and 6 million to win it.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he should be making more than Gill at $2 mil.

I'd give Bo a bump to $2.1-2.2 mil (3rd in Big XII) and as you said increase "incentives"...Give Carl a raise up to what Wats is making and give the asst defensive coaches raises across the board.

Fumble_Rooskie

Big Red Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK what Sanders is making but I'd start with him if I were giving out raises.

fredmelmackian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Huskerextra.com is talking about if Pelini should get a raise..I want to give it to him because I want him here for another 30 years, but this is why I am against it...Recent history shows coaches seem to relax once they get that raise and their teams suffer.

1. Callahan
2. Gary Pinkel
3. Mangino
4. Mike Leach
5. Kirk Ferentz (until this year, nothing!)
6. Charlie Weis
7. Also believe rutgers head coach and Leavvitt got raises after that one great year.

I know its not like Bo's character to just relax once he gets the raise, but I say keep his base salary and load up on the incentives...

The money we would put toward his base pay, just add to the bonuses...4.2 million to get us to the title game, and 6 million to win it.

since you have always been a player hatin billy c apologist, your opinion on this matter does not count.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
since you have always been a player hatin billy c apologist, your opinion on this matter does not count.

Hmmm, HR's opinion does count on this board. You're the only one here who thinks otherwise.