• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Blount Cut

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want him back.... The offense is clicking right now and I don't want anything that could possibly disrupt that!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would you rather have returning kickoffs? Blount or Amendola? Better he play for New England rather than Denver.

He was not a disruptive presence in the locker room last year. Belichick did not let him go, he was a free agent who took a bigger paycheck with the Steelers, who fell in love with another RB. Blount rarely had any opportunity to do his thing in Pittsburgh.

It will be interesting to see what roster move BB makes to accommodate Blount's return.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Siliver Sealga is on designated IR. He hurt his foot week three and was expected to be out at least 8 weeks. Here we are in week 11 and he's not ready to return and could be put on IR for the remainder of the season. The other name being bandied about is Alfonzo Dennard. He hasn't played at all over the last four weeks and was inactive for several games.

Blount has already agreed to a 2 year deal and will be in uniform against the Lions Sunday. He doesn't completely come off waivers until 3:00 PM today.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want him back.... The offense is clicking right now and I don't want anything that could possibly disrupt that!
I don't recall him ''disrupting'' anybody in our team's locker-room....do you..?,......maybe he didn't fit in the steeler's locker-room/atmosphere,.....regardless,... B.B./team will keep him in check,....*only time will tell*.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big boys running down hill in the winter gives you a better chance to win. In two weeks they are in GB. NO doubt the weather will be cold and windy as fuck.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't recall him ''disrupting'' anybody in our team's locker-room....do you..?,......maybe he didn't fit in the steeler's locker-room/atmosphere,.....regardless,... B.B./team will keep him in check,....*only time will tell*.

Not saying he did while he was in New Enlgand. Just saying he has potential too based upon what happened in Pittsburgh. Also the offense is on a roll, I don't want anything to disrupt that because Tom finally seems comforatable with everyone he has.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would you rather have returning kickoffs? Blount or Amendola? Better he play for New England rather than Denver.

He was not a disruptive presence in the locker room last year. Belichick did not let him go, he was a free agent who took a bigger paycheck with the Steelers, who fell in love with another RB. Blount rarely had any opportunity to do his thing in Pittsburgh.

It will be interesting to see what roster move BB makes to accommodate Blount's return.

Well, DA really isn't doing much offensively so that's not a problem for me. Now if you said Edelman or Blount I would obviously say Blount.

PatsRule12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots released Casey Walker to make room for Blount.

Art Vandelay

Latex Importer/Exporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it's a bad move. He was a model citizen while with NE, and he had some big games. In today's NFL, RBs are like disposable razors--get a pack of them and when one wears out, toss him in the garbage can and put in the nice, fresh, sharp one.

I think I'm going to start a company called "Dollar Running Back Club." Every month, I'll send you a new one in the mail.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big boys running down hill in the winter gives you a better chance to win. In two weeks they are in GB. NO doubt the weather will be cold and windy as fuck.
I'm shocked that it'll be high 50's sunday,.....and 62 on Monday up here,....*DAM*.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reporter Mike Reis noted that Blount does better when he needs you more than you need him. Which was the case last year and once again this year.

I think he'll be fine at New England.

That Belichick is a geeeenius... :wink:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New poster

Just wanted to intro myself. Not a Troll. Grew up in Somerville, MA. Don't hold that against me. Joined the military many years ago. Stationed out here in Seattle. Been observing this board since it opened just never posted before. Also used to observe a lot of you on the ESPN boards while I was deployed.

For league minimum this is a good deal. He's a bruiser and will help in down the stretch. Not sure they'll run much against Det but I hope they give GB all they can handle with a two big back package. :wave::wave:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wanted to intro myself. Not a Troll. Grew up in Somerville, MA. Don't hold that against me. Joined the military many years ago. Stationed out here in Seattle. Been observing this board since it opened just never posted before. Also used to observe a lot of you on the ESPN boards while I was deployed.

For league minimum this is a good deal. He's a bruiser and will help in down the stretch. Not sure they'll run much against Det but I hope they give GB all they can handle with a two big back package. :wave::wave:

Welcome NWPATSFAN.

Thank you for your service.

I think Blount is replacing Bolden on special teams more than replacing any of our active running backs.
He provides some options on offense and gets to show he can behave.

Pretty much our entire RB staff is up for grabs at the end of the year. Give them all a chance to succeed and see who you want to keep. Likely Blount would go after the season unless he shows something special.....

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

welcome NWPF,......we definitely need some more ~muscle~ around here, esp. with some very good teams coming up the next three weeks,..........here's a glass of = bill-cosby-wine [1985],.....*~sleep.....sleeep.....sleeeeeep.....sleeeeeeeeeep~*.....

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walker, 24, was signed by the Patriots from the Carolina practice squad on Sept. 27. He originally entered the NFL as a rookie free agent with Carolina out of Oklahoma on April 30, 2013. The 6-foot-1, 340-pounder spent part of the 2013 season on the Carolina practice squad and went to training camp with Carolina this past summer. He was released on Aug. 30 and signed to the Carolina practice squad on Aug. 31. Walker played in five games with one start for the Patriots and accumulated 10 total tackles and one sack.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Welcome aboard NWPATSFAN.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gray had 1good game against a bad run defense,can you really trust him against buffalo,miami & the jets run defense,i trust blount alot more.i dont think BB would have waited to play gray if he was so great