• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Black Mirror

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New season came out yesterday...

Only saw the first 2 episodes

I thought "Joan is Awful" was one of the best episodes of this show ever... very fun watch... the twist was a little predictable, but who cares!!!

LockHenry could have been a great movie... it was a good enough episode, but didnt really feel like a black mirror episode... really think they could have turned it into a movie and expanded on some stuff...

Fish

Hoopla Cash
$ 630.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad I stumbled upon this thread, this looks like something I'd like watching.

Never heard of it before now.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought "Joan is Awful" was one of the best episodes of this show ever... very fun watch... the twist was a little predictable, but who cares!!!

LockHenry could have been a great movie... it was a good enough episode, but didnt really feel like a black mirror episode... really think they could have turned it into a movie and expanded on some stuff...

Ive only watched to eps

I thought Joan is awful was solid, not even close to best ever though.

The other i watched was the Mazey one. Wooooooooof. Objectively bad tv. Not sure how it made it through the planning stages.

Maximus Rex

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,357.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The other i watched was the Mazey one. Wooooooooof. Objectively bad tv. Not sure how it made it through the planning stages.
I saw this post earlier and I figured you were exaggerating. I watched it tonight, and you were not. One of the worst episodes of something I ever sat through.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw this post earlier and I figured you were exaggerating. I watched it tonight, and you were not. One of the worst episodes of something I ever sat through.

Only saving grace is that it was 40 minutes long which is very short for a black mirror episode. Completely nonsense of a plot.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only saving grace is that it was 40 minutes long which is very short for a black mirror episode. Completely nonsense of a plot.
Was it worse than that Miley Cyrus one?

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Black Mirror episodes can be hit or miss but I still enjoy the show.

the Joan is Awful episode was good. I couldn't pin down who was playing Joan until they said it was the chick from Schitt's Creek.

also, good to see Michael Cera is still around

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Black Mirror episodes can be hit or miss but I still enjoy the show.

the Joan is Awful episode was good. I couldn't pin down who was playing Joan until they said it was the chick from Schitt's Creek.

also, good to see Michael Cera is still around

I kept looking at her too wondering who the fuck is that. The hair colour with the white stripe as what fucked me up.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree 100% on your take on both episodes. Loch Henry was confusing because it just didn’t fit as a BM episode.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joan is Awful - Great episode. Not sure it is the “best” BM episode yet, but is certainly top tier.

Loch Henry - OK story, but why is it part of BM?

Beyond the Sea - Dark as fuck. But predictable as well. As I said earlier, I was totally expecting a tie in to the video game episode from the previous season. While I liked the episode as a whole, I didn’t like how it ended. It wasn’t done.

Mazey Day - Meh. I like the very end, but the episode as a whole was forgettable. Not a bottom tier episode, but probably the tier next to the bottom tier.

Demon 79 - not as woke as the previous season, but more woke than BM should be. That said, mid-tier episode for BM. Forgettable in the long run, but entertaining enough and it fits in the formula for BM.

This season, ranked…

JiA
BtS
D79
MD
LH