• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big XII

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What it is, is football!
That damned ball will bounce funny on you.
Yeah, but I don't recall any funny bouncing balls in dat game. Jexas just flat out imposed their will on da Sooners. Embarrassing loss that is haunting them.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me and my family talked about chickenshit teams that schedule 3 or more cupcakes every season and teams that never play outside of a 600 mile radius of their home. We talked about their pussies and how raw they must get.
I can't decide if you were talking about Baylor, A&M or both?

Baylor---OOC
@SMU
Lamar
Rice
Baylor's longest trip was only to Kansas twice. Only left the state for those two and to Stillwater. Played three in Dallas, Arlington, Fort Worth.

A&M---OOC
Ariz St @ Houston
Ball St
Nevada
Western Carolina

A&M's longest trip was to Nashville. Only left the state to play Ole Miss, Vandy and LSU

Both real road warriors...conference and OOC!

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't decide if you were talking about Baylor, A&M or both?
[/QUOTE]
My post was ambiguous at best and designed that way.

Take from it what you will.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but I don't recall any funny bouncing balls in dat game. Jexas just flat out imposed their will on da Sooners. Embarrassing loss that is haunting them.

Committee has them sitting at third. Doesn't seem to be haunting them too badly right now.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both of those damn sure meet the criteria.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bull, UT scored and on the ensuing kickoff Ross fumbled on the return and gifted UT another TD. 14-0, but after that OU outscored UT, just not enough.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bull, UT scored and on the ensuing kickoff Ross fumbled on the return and gifted UT another TD. 14-0, but after that OU outscored UT, just not enough.
So a guy fumbling a kickoff is the football taking a funny bounce? :scratch:

I see guys drop punts/kickoffs frequently ... not the football's fault.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, sure do with games left to be played.

Yes. If Oklahoma loses, they're out, but it won't be because of the rrso loss. They'd be out even if that were their only loss. If they win, they're in. ND struggling with BC gave them the reason they needed to jump OU over ND.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. If Oklahoma loses, they're out, but it won't be because of the rrso loss. They'd be out even if that were their only loss. If they win, they're in. ND struggling with BC gave them the reason they needed to jump OU over ND.
Can't really argue that point ... ND just mighta played themselves outta the playoffs, but they didn't LOSE though, did they?

Will all be a moot point, if we can't get our shyt together in Palo Alto tomorrow. Games scares me to death with all our injuries.

The debate btwn OU & ND will really get heated if OU wins and ND wins tomorrow and how the committee will 'examine the season'. Know what I mean?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Stanford game should be a good game. So many great games this week my heads gonna spin.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't really argue that point ... ND just mighta played themselves outta the playoffs, but they didn't LOSE though, did they?

Will all be a moot point, if we can't get our shyt together in Palo Alto tomorrow. Games scares me to death with all our injuries.

The debate btwn OU & ND will really get heated if OU wins and ND wins tomorrow and how the committee will 'examine the season'. Know what I mean?

I don't think ND will win though, so it may not matter.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't see SC helping them out any. I see the UCLA streak continuing :L a lot of talk about Brian Kelly as the new SC coach. If they hold water could explode. Have you heard anything out of ND? What would your thoughts be angry or happy to see him go?

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think ND will win though, so it may not matter.
Gonna be tough w/o our #1 QB, #1/2 RB, #1 TE, dinged up OL, along without starting DL/LB/CB/S. Not having Prosise and Russell, after last week, is REALLY bad news.

May really sux to be ND, tomorrow, if our corch goes typically with his head in his ass and pissing down his leg by the 2nd quarter.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see SC helping them out any. I see the UCLA streak continuing :L a lot of talk about Brian Kelly as the new NY Giants or Indianapolis Colts coach. If they hold water could explode. Have you heard anything out of ND? What would your thoughts be angry or happy to see him go?
fify :D

I thought he put the YSC crap to bed, already. Kelly has a contract thru 2017 ... I don't see him going anywhere unless the pressure at ND gets to be too much for him.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fify :D

I thought he put the YSC crap to bed, already. Kelly has a contract thru 2017 ... I don't see him going anywhere unless the pressure at ND gets to be too much for him.
The USc rumor is gaining steam not my top choice and i don't see him fitting our system. Not quite sure i like all this talk

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those of you bringing up the SEC and Florida, I'm not comparing the Big 12 to the SEC or Florida to any other team at all. That wasn't the point of my OP or my questions so for people to bring them up for no reason doesn't make much sense. This wasn't a "Florida is better so they should be ahead of all the Big 12 teams" post.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those of you bringing up the SEC and Florida, I'm not comparing the Big 12 to the SEC or Florida to any other team at all. That wasn't the point of my OP or my questions so for people to bring them up for no reason doesn't make much sense. This wasn't a "Florida is better so they should be ahead of all the Big 12 teams" post.
As a conference its hard not to say the BIG XII is the strongest conference at the moment, And it is close between the BIG XII and BIG X. After that theres a drop off with the SEC with a lot of teams in disarray.And a big falloff from the top with a lot of dumpster fires in the conference . Over the ACC who has is well the ACC its been and the PAC pulling up the rear.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a conference its hard not to say the BIG XII is the strongest conference at the moment, And it is close between the BIG XII and BIG X. After that theres a drop off with the SEC with a lot of teams in disarray.And a big falloff from the top with a lot of dumpster fires in the conference . Over the ACC who has is well the ACC its been and the PAC pulling up the rear.

Why is the Big XII the best conference though? How do we know if these teams currently in the top 11 are actually good? OU has the best win against Tennessee but they aren't even a top 25 team.

The one thing is, there is tons of parity this year in college football so it is really hard to say who is best.